Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Waxing question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm just full of questions today. So I have this wax. Its specifically brazalian wax. But my problem is, its not a sugar wax. Its not a wax where you use strips. Its the kind that you put it on, let it harden for about 10 seconds and rip off there. I wish I knew the brand or what was in it to be more helpful. But in the end. This stuff does not come off. Pretty much, if you want the wax off your body, you have to rip it off. It doesn't come off with exfoliants, in the bath, with a loofa. It clogs up my razor and thats really the other other way besides pulling it off.

Has anybody ever experienced this kind of wax before? What did you do?

Comments

• Options
    This sounds like the stuff true Brazilian waxing uses!

I have been Brazilian Waxed in Brazil and they used this stuff and it was great. It apparently hurts less compared to regular wax when used on the bikini region and underarms. You put it on warmish and leaveit for a couple of minutes until it is cool and solidified... then you rrrrriiiiiippppp it off and your entire muff comes off in one. Its great.

Why do you want to not rip it off? Don't you want the hair out?
  • Options
    Its the small bits that are left on the skin or a few straggly chunks of hair that it gets caught to and I cant remove.