Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Im so scared. Plz help!!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi peoples, good site by the way.Im going to cut a long story short. Im going out with this girl and we do all the naughty stuff but im well scared of her giving me a blow job. I dont know why, it might be scary that someone is looking at my dick, i dont know. I aint frigid or anything at all cos i aint scared to give to her which most people are scared of but its recieving. Might it be a past bad experince or what? Also, we are going to have sex in the summer,only cos im too stresses cos my exams and that at the moment, but im well scared of that. Shit like, what happens if i cant get it up, or what happens if i cant get hard rushes through my head. What is going on with my head, please help cos i dont wanna feel so scared of not getting it up cos i know i can get it up but when i get scared about it not getting up, it fails to work. The other day she was in my house and i had a fat bone but nuthing happened but last night i was in her house and it failed to get up.What is going on.HELP, IM HAVING A HEAD FUCK.Bascically how can i stop having these thoughts about not getting it up cos sometimes i can get it up but sometimes i cant cos im scared of it not getting it up if u know wot i mean. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Calm down!! Relax. Listen to dolphins or something you sound way too tense for anything right now!! And, if you have HAD a bad experience then yeah your fear could be down to that, but i expect it's just a normal self conscious thing. Don't worry about it i'm sure she is more scared about it than you!!
  • Options
    People get like this about sex,but really dont be scared! She wont laugh at you or think any less of you if you cant get hard (or if she does then she's immature & a bitch!) You have to be relaxed in order to perform. Have long foreplay first, touching, kissing etc, and then when you feel comfortable (and when he's hard!), put it up her. Think about how much you like/love her, how special the moment is, and how beautiful she is or whatever, to stop your mind from paniking! Good luck!
  • Options
    Hey man, you gotta chill out. The same happened to me about 18 months ago. i was with this chick who was amazing in bed. I found this somewhat intimidating for a little while and one day failed to get it up through nerves! Then I started to think about it all the time and it began to happen more often, particularly with blow jobs. My girlfriend initially thought it was her but after much talking we decided that it didnt matter anyway, and hey presto, the little blighter went straight up and no more sexual dysfunction.

So DONT WORRY!!!! even if you cant get it up on the occasion, tell her that you have been worrying about it for ages, if shes decent she will understand and help you to relax.