Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Saturday Night!

littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
Well, it is Saturday night. What are you all up to? I am not up to much. Staying in, watching X Factor and waiting to see if our cats wil make an appearance.

Think I shall go and blog and whine about it ...

So, what are you all up to? Owt exciting?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No it's not. It's only Saturday afternoon. I might go out and get pissed. Again. To kill my hangover.
  • Options
    Was meant to be going out for dinner with some mates to celebrate someones b-day. It got cancelled because some of my mates couldn't be bothered or are too busy.

God dammit. Therefore I'm just staying in, not doing a whole lot.
  • Options
    No it's not. It's only Saturday afternoon. I might go out and get pissed. Again. To kill my hangover.

Yep thinking of doing the same....definately getting pissed.

Quito? Much craic over that part of the world?
  • Options
    I'm staying in (again!)

Would go out, but i'm proper skint. Having to sell all my expensive stuff on Ebay just so i can pay my bills :crying:
  • Options
    I'm staying in. After making a vow this morning never to drink alcohol again, and never to eat my friends homemade "secret" chicken recipe again (with my head down the toilet as I made this declaration)

So I'm staying in with my boyfriend, making him fetch me tea and toast (all my stomach can handle tonight) and watching Cruel Intentions which i bought for 50p yesterday at a charity shop. :yes:
  • Options
    I'm going out partying. Being the centre of attention for one night! Can't wait!
  • Options
    I amn't doing anything tonight. Just staying in. Might have a bath and finish my book that I am reading at the moment.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Yep thinking of doing the same....definately getting pissed.

Quito? Much craic over that part of the world?

It's not the most happening city in the world but then again, neither is Winchester but I always have fun there. I guess it's what you make of it and we decided to make a drunken house party last night.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Nothing today. This week's outing was in Thursday.
  • Options
    I got badly wrecked last night so I'll either stay in and watch telleh or go to the pub for a quiet drink. Last night rawked though :D
  • Options
    Staying in, doing nowt, no one's around to go out and get pissed with. Not that I've got the money to go doing so anyway.

So what's on TV tonight then? Anything good? Or am I guaranteed to be sitting on the computer most of the night?
  • Options
    Saturday is horrendous for tv.
  • Options
    Rich-E wrote:
    Staying in, doing nowt, no one's around to go out and get pissed with. Not that I've got the money to go doing so anyway.

So what's on TV tonight then? Anything good? Or am I guaranteed to be sitting on the computer most of the night?

I'm gonna get into the halloween mood and watch either "the silence of the lambs" (ITV) or "Halloween H20" (C4) :yes:
  • Options
    Nothing of any interest, really. Watching X Factor, having homemade lasagne :yum: and maybe watching either Fight Club or Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind later on.
  • Options
    I'm gonna get into the halloween mood and watch either "the silence of the lambs" (ITV) or "Halloween H20" (C4) :yes:
    Ooo Silence Of The Lambs, good film. Might have to slouch in front of that then.
  • Options
    Got back from my fellas about an hour ago and now led in bed watching Love Actually and thinking about going to sleep.
  • Options
    watched xfactor had afew drinks sent the fella off to work started packing to move house nothing exciting really
  • Options
    Hahaha just watched X factor. I think the lady who sung Janis Joplin will win. :yes: Or she should win...

Not out tonight, gonna give my liver a rest because it probably hates me by now... What with all the beer I've been laying on it recently.