Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Couldn't do missionary

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok so I have had sex with 3 girls in my time, the first 2 I could missionary with but yesterday I had sex with this new girl and I couldnt manage it for the life of me. I could get the angle, I couldnt get it up enough an dit was quite awkard. Luckily she was really into me and I gfound a great postion by doing it on both out sides which was really great.

I guess the question is, any tips for guy on top position?

Comments

• Options
    if you're finding it difficult then try either putting a pillow under her bum to lift her up a bit, or put one or 2 of her legs on your shoulders. (but the latter lets you go really deep so don't thrust too hard at first because you might hit her cervix).
  • Options
    cheers. I may try that soon!
  • Options
    Legs on the shoulders is one of my favs.

Problem at the moment though, I used to be able to do it to my g/f a bit, but now it just really hurts here when I go hard/deep.. why is this?

It's a pain in the arse to be honest.
  • Options
    well I couldn't do it again. The only time I managed it was when she was bent back over the kitchen table. I found it really hard to get the angle from behind when she was over the table as well. Myabe its coz she is short and I am tall. I dont know. Sex isn't this complicated on tv!!! lol
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    well I couldn't do it again. The only time I managed it was when she was bent back over the kitchen table. I found it really hard to get the angle from behind when she was over the table as well. Myabe its coz she is short and I am tall. I dont know. Sex isn't this complicated on tv!!! lol

it's not 'cause she's short and you're tall.

in what way can't you manage it? missionary's quite basic, i thought?
  • Options
    well I menat the behind not missionary for the short and tall point.

I just coudnt get it in the hole, I'd miss or slip out. Except for when she was bent on the table.

I done missionary b4, i dont get why I cant do it with this girl.
  • Options
    Personally I hate the missionary position, i've done it enough times and every time it feels more like I'm doing press-ups than shagging, having to support myself and that, I don't care for it at all. Get the girl on top and all will be sweet.

missionary is shit.
  • Options
    :eek2:
  • Options
    Legs on the shoulders is one of my favs.

Problem at the moment though, I used to be able to do it to my g/f a bit, but now it just really hurts here when I go hard/deep.. why is this?

that could be the problem :p