Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Whats your favorite role play/dress up?

Hey, just wondering what people like to see there partner dressed up as? I dressed up as a cheerleader for my boyfriend once, he loved that. Personally I dont really do for the whole male fireman, policeman thing, but i do like army uniform! Your opinions appreciated
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Long black boots, stockings and a black thong.............. never fails !
  • Options
    I always think i would feel a bit silly dressing up for someone!
  • Options
    Didn't you say you've not had sex yet as you weren't ready?

Either way, dressing up never did anything for me. I just prefer naked.
  • Options
    I can think of plenty of things to dress up as ;) lots of things I'd like but I don't feel lke sharing...
  • Options
    Women in pinstripe business suits do it for me!

Think it must be the power-dressing.... Although I also have a thing for naughty nuns, but hey thats probably why Im no longer welcome in church...lol!
  • Options
    Just a bird in french knickers does me, they have to be the sexiest piece of underwear a bird has to own.
  • Options
    Hmm, stockings and crotchless panties, or my girlfriend's netball kit (for her not me) although.... :chin:
  • Options
    Crotchless panties and peephole bras have to be the unsexiest things ever! The bras look really stupid whilst the pants are totally pointless, especially as the slit goes from belly button to have way up your back YUCK!
  • Options
    I like a man in an army uniform or dressed as a fireman. I'm not saying what I like dressing up as.
  • Options
    Id feel utterly stoopid dressed up, but the missus looks great whatever she wears. lol. Favourite is probably a short silky black nightie.....tho the knee high boots thing is a firm favourite too.
  • Options
    Think it must be the power-dressing....

I'm with you there!

mmmmmmmmmmmmm :naughty:
  • Options
    My favourite dress-up has to be my Hitler costume. Either that or my Pol Pot mask.
  • Options
    My favourite dress-up has to be my Hitler costume. Either that or my Pol Pot mask.

Oh god don't turn me on at work :flirt:
  • Options
    Hmmmmm quite a few army uniforms mentioned here.Im in the army a week sunday so I might maybe have some luck with a poor desperate girl who might like me in uniform.... :chin:
  • Options
    All these girls who love blokes in army uniforms n stuff should really take up airsoft!

(if you don't know what airsoft is, use google!
  • Options
    i would say i love a woman in a modified school uniform(mini skirt, stockings, boots). st trinians club nite is the best at uni. its prob cos i didnt have that many girls wen i woz extra horny at school tho.
  • Options
    foo wrote:
    All these girls who love blokes in army uniforms n stuff should really take up airsoft!

LOL yeah, my ex loved it when i when to a skirmish on a sunday, and i couldn't wait to get back each time either, mates would want to goto the pub after and i was F**k the pub get me home NOW!!!!.

I must say that there are some damn fine ladys that play airsoft too, and look sexy in there DPM or black SAS outfits. Ex used to do the school girl, Boss, leather, nurse etc.... and the sexy outfit from ann summer, fig leaf, and the swimwear from Wicked Weasel
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    :lol: OH deary me, that was amusing.

Erm, I dunno, I just love dressing up in general. :p

And I love a girl in black lacey stuff. and stockings...