Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What is my problem?

Absolutely ages ago I told a friend of mine that I fancied him and he decided that he was going to ignore what I told him and just ramble on about music. This was fine by me, because I said that I didn't really want to go into this. So anyway, on and off for months we were fine - but I'd normally have days where talking to him and being around him was impossible. That was last year. I thought that I'd moved on and fogotten all this stuff with him until about the middle of this year. Being around him yet again was impossible, but whenever I'd feel this way, I wouldn't tell him; I just wouldn't talk to him and ask him to leave me alone. He did this and would start talking to me again when I said that I was ok. (One time, I tried talking to him, but didn't telling him before that I was ok to talk to him again and he just ignored me...)

After I'd tell him that I was ok, he'd act really weird around (usually being extremely quiet around me) but tbh, I never took that much notice of this.

Now, normally when we used to talk, we'd talk to each other for ages, but we don't do this now. Over the last few months or so, I've felt weird around him and would tell him to leave me alone. However, I've had to tell him to do this at least three times this month. The thing, I really like talking to him, but just can't. Anyone have any idea why?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.