Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I think I"m dying

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So for the last couple of days just on and off i'll get really pukey feeling. I just assume i start to feel icky and i'm one of those people where if i think about it lots i feel worse. but i'm just sitting here at work, freezing a usual when about 5 minutes ago my vision goes totally blurry. it slowly lessened after a few seconds but now i see blury spots every where. not only that but i just got really hot and started sweating and i'm all light headed now. what the fuck

Comments

• Options
    Write your will quicksmart...
  • Options
    will it make me feel better? i still have half a day left of work which i might as well finish as i don't think i can drive right now.

though I feel awfully dumb as your probably wondering how i can read a computer screen.
  • Options
    maybe go home and get to bed?!
  • Options
    Not many people whilst dying take the trouble to write about the experience on a website, but you could be the first I suppose.

I think you should take the afternoon off and have a lie down and a tylenol.
  • Options
    And now i have a really big headache its throbbing. i just wanted to know whats wrong with me, like if its similar to anythign.

I can't go home. I've asked already. I'm the receptionist that sits up front and the assistant who is the only other person up front is gone for the day so i must stay. at least the blurryness is gone. writing my tales of feeling like shit at least attempts to pass the time. only 3 more hours...
  • Options
    Could be a mild panic atrtack, sometimes I get that, my head goes all fucked up and freak out for no reason, also get some of the visual distortions, but with my hppd, I can't really tell the difference whats what in the whole vision field :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Why would I be having a panic attack? What do I do to get rid of it. I've never had one and I doubt sitting here staring outside and typing reports is all that stressful.

I'm probably just catching a cold.
  • Options
    Not sure...it's just the variation in feelings in your head that make me think that...more than likely just a cold though.
  • Options
    Have you eaten enough today?
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Why would I be having a panic attack? What do I do to get rid of it. I've never had one and I doubt sitting here staring outside and typing reports is all that stressful.

I'm probably just catching a cold.

Your the one who said you were dying :p
  • Options
    They won't let you home??? :eek2: Drop dead... that'll show 'em! :grump:

Sounds like cold or flu or something... general illness... hope you feel better soon - get some rest... even if it has to be at your desk.
  • Options
    Only becaue I'm a very considerate person, I'll share this with you. I stuck it out thru work I seemed to be feeling better as the day went on. Then I'm driving home, la de da, doing my thing. I pull in the driveway (because god forbid i park *in* the garage) and almost instinanously i feel like i'm going to puke. I go inside and spend the next 20 minutes disposing of everything i've eaten all day. Now I'm pretty sure I'm coming down with something. I wonder what... do you puke with colds? I don't think so... I don't know.
  • Options
    It sounds like you have some kind of stomach bug, my older sister had the same problems not to long ago. Maybe - if you can- take some days out of work to rest. getting a lot of sleep always tends to help me when I’m sick, so you could give that go. Be sure to eat something (eheheh..I sound like someone’s mother) when your stomach calms down. And if you have to throw up, I’d just do it if i were you. Hope I helped.
  • Options
    I have a similar problem. Its to do with the blood supply getting cut off to a part of the eye, so it stops working and you lose your sight temporary.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=sudden+loss+of+vision&spell=1

Usually its not serious, but let your doctor know how long it lasts(time it) and whether it hurts, since this could be the symptom of another disorder such as diabetes.
  • Options
    probably flu or a stomach bug or something like that
  • Options
    BIRD FLU :shocking: