Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Broken Hearted :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I started working at this place about 2 1/2 years ago and I met this guy there. We started talking,hanging out and all that and I really started to fall for him then i found out he had a gf of 3 years.Like a stupid bad person I kept talking to him, but I felt like I was already in love with the guy. So after this was going on for along time I made him make a choice between her and I because I wasn't about to do that to a girl and I wasn't going to let him do that to me either. Well he made a choice and it was me and it lasted for a while a total from the time we started acting like a couple to the time it ended was about a year and a half.I loved him so much, I would of done anything for him, or changed anything for him even though I wasn't aloud to talk to guys or anything that really wasnt a big deal to me all I wanted was him. I started to realize he was acting funny so I asked him about it and I knew what it was. He was thinking about his ex. I was really really upset after we broke up but I knew I had to do it. Now he's away at school when he gets home(like last week)I have to see him at work and its really hard on me. He will even try to kiss me and I will turn him away but its so hard and I miss him so much and I want to kiss him. Its like my heart is saying yes do it, but my brain knows hes never going to change, hes a hardcore player. I just dont know what to do i really feel depressed and I feel like I have no one to talk to. :crying:

Comments

• Options
    Hiya, i can relate to you completely because i was in the exact same situation as you with some1 i work with. I came to realise that he will never change and tht i really didnt want him to be my boyfriend because i didnt trust him. I still see himnow andwe have fun together with no commitment to each other (he is still with his gfriend by the way) and it works fine. I would say to forget about him but i know that it is hard and i couldnt hence why i still see him, we both get what we want this way.
    I did feel guilty for his gfriend but i really couldnt help myself as hard as i tried to beat it and i realised tht its him that should feel bad and not me cause he is cheating.

I dnt know if this is any relevance to you but i just thought id let u know that i have been through the same situation and how i dealt with it. All i can say is follow your heart and what you think the right thing to do is.
  • Options
    sounds like you've had a really lucky escape tbh, try and see that you deserve alot better, and will eventually get it. the guy sounds like an arsehole.
  • Options
    Thats the thing, he was an asshole but I still cared. You know how they say love blinds you?Well I couldn't see a thing, and what I could see it didn't matter. For example one night I got off work and I walked out with a bunch of my co-workers and I was sitting in my car and it was parked next to the two guys I work with and my ex called and I was still talking to them so when he pulled up he hit my car!!!