Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Signs a guy/girl likes you...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've seen this thread in lots of forums, plus I need the advice myself, lol!
So. What signs do you give when you fancy a guy/girl?
And what signals do guys/girls give you when they like you?

Comments

• Options
    A sure-fire sign is when she whispers in your ear "pound your big cock in me, baby".

Other than that, I'd suggest doing a search to find your answer, its been done a million times. Also have a look around the rest of TheSite, there are several well-written articles for just this question.
  • Options
    I've seen this thread in lots of forums, plus I need the advice myself, lol!

surely saying that means you could have done a search? :p

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/search.php?searchid=313114 might help.
  • Options
    Because my eyesight isn't adequate, are there broader signs given away than facial expressions?

I had to rely on other people saying that person X fancies me, and even that may not be true.
  • Options
    her/his voice may be louder or softer than it is with you than other people maybe??
  • Options
    here`s a variation how do you know when somoene from a different culture / country likes you. Since they may often do things slightly differently.
  • Options
    he finds it difficult to talk in your presence- wide open mouth/jaw dribbling stuttering that sort of thing.
  • Options
    They talk to you alot more?
  • Options
    Thanks Cristal,

I think that is something I should look out for. My lack of hearing and sight shouldn't really miss that.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    A sure-fire sign is when she whispers in your ear "pound your big cock in me, baby".
    It's turkey time, gobble gobble :lol:

You can tell by the way they sit and their body language too. For example, if their knees are angled in your direction, if they look at your lips when you're talking, if they smile a lot and their eyebrows are raised.