Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

bra straps

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anyone know where i can buy replacement bras with removable and multiway straps??
preferably clear+lots of colours!
thanx

Comments

• Options
    You can buy multiway bras and with removable straps in M+S, in my opinion their bras are best for duribility, comfort, and for T-shirt bras esp.
    La Senza sell seperate straps (diamante ones) but I wouldn't recommend their bras- they fall apart and lose their shape v quickly.
    I know H+M sell seperate fancy frilly bra straps cuz my best friends brought some for about £2
    Haven't seen any coloured see-through ones, although topshop used to sell lots of seperate bra straps in lots and lots of colours but not sure if they still do. Oh and they sell strapless bras also although not sure about multiway.
    Hope this helps
  • Options
    To be honest i think asda do them for about £4
  • Options
    New Look do the clear ones.
  • Options
    New Look. They're crap, but hey.

Although Gossard used to do nice ones, and a shop near me does nice ones too. Not that that will help you at all :p.
  • Options
    thanx. its just the straps im after, not the bras!! il have to look in la senza!