Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What am I NOT doing ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My boyfriend and I have been together for a while now.He has just lost interest iin me.After our relationship became long distance he cheated on me and he was the one who said he wanted the long distance thing to work.He told me what he had done and now he just doesn't want to talk to me.Everytime i call he starts shouting and tells me i'm pissing him off.I love him but he obviously doesn't feel the same about me I don't want to leave him I really want this to work but something has to change.Am I doing something wrong? If yes what is it? Please answer so i can correct it and just really want to be with him now.

Comments

• Options
    i think the only thing you're doing wrong is by staying with him. it sounds as if this guy doesnt care about you+you'll be alot better off without him. im sorry to say it, but i think its true.
    he cheated on u, he wont talk to you, he shouts at you, and all the while you're trying to make things work!
    If i were you id end it and when you're ready start dating other guys, closer to home!
  • Options
    i think the only thing you're doing wrong is by staying with him

What she said.

He cheated on you and doesn't seem to be very sorry about it. He's abusive, shouts at you etc. It looks like he's trying to take the cowards way out by being so shitty that you'll eventually say, "Right then, I'm off." But you're not, and it's pissing him off more, so he'll try and push you again and again to see what will make you crack.

As much as you love this guy, he certainly doesn't act that way towards you, and for the sake of your health, I think you should cut your losses with that one. You're worth so much more than that.
  • Options
    Algop, read my sig.

He's showed you who he is. Not once, but over and over by the sound of it. Rest assured he is not about to magically change.
  • Options
    he doesnt like you anymore.
    That always makes someone seem more attractive.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    You should jel him on, he sounds like he sounds like cunt.
    Weekender Offender