Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Need opinions on this Panache bra please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If anyone has tried on this bra/bought it, can you give me your opinion on it please (shape under clothes, support, pros and cons)? I'd go to Bravissimo myself and try it on if I could, but I don't live in the UK.

Here's the link:
http://www.bravissimo.com/bravissimo/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=PN84&cid=Lingerie_Pure+%26+Simple&language=en-GB

tia :)

Comments

• Options
    I usually find panache bras give a rounded shape and not much lift. But it depends what you want from a bra. Can't say i've tried that one myself though, but does look a nice bra. Tend to stick to freya bra's these days.
  • Options
    Well I'm looking for a bra that has foam cups (because I have uneven breasts), is invisible under clothes, Low-cut front, gives more of a rounded shape, and is available in 30 DD. It doesn't have to give super uplift, just average so it doesn't make your boobs look saggy. This is the only one I could find, do you know of any other bras that fit this description?
  • Options
    Panache bras give a fab shape for bigger boobs in my opinion. The Superbra range they do is fantastic :heart: They're all I ever buy! You can often get brand new ones cheap on ebay
  • Options
    You can get they for £4 in primark!!
  • Options
    You can get they for £4 in primark!!

not in a 30DD you can't.

boob fascists :grump:
  • Options
    I go for Freya over Panache, they fit me far better and give good lift. But, each to their own!
  • Options
    I go for Freya over Panache, they fit me far better and give good lift. But, each to their own!

I totally agree I have loads of Freya bras they fit brilliantly and are extremely comfortable. freya padded bra This bra looks really nice, I have a couple of the senses unpadded bras and they are really good!