Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Its starting to get me down. and its only just begun.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I posted a topic yesterday about finshing with my ex..heres the next part to the story.

I feel like im being bloody stalked. All last night he kept ringing me, begging me to change my mind, crying his eyes out.

Why can he just accept the fact i wasnt happy? Yeah it was a shock to him, but its happened before, to other people...outta the blue people say they wanna end the relationship.

I was dreading coming home from work today cos i knew the phone calls would start, and i was right. As soon as i walked in the door the phone rang, mum decided to answer it, and then he started asking her loads of questions like why did i do it, and have i told her anything etc. Of Course i have, but shes not going to tell him is she? Its just doing my head in, if this continues were getting our house number/my mobile number changed, cos i cant be doing with it. I cant keep dreading coming home everyday cos of him.

Going to try and relax tonight, and have my tea. Hopefully pursuade vick to come out for a drink with me as i need to get out of here here. I know i wont get any peace all night. And my mobile is staying at home cos i cant cope with all the phone calls/texts i know il get.

Comments

• Options
    If you find it harassing and it is affecting your daily lifestyle. Possibly consider putting a complaint on him. I'm not saying restraining order, but even issuing a formal complaint can do. This girl at work started out with that, though it was hardcore and within a week she did need a restraining order and the police to sit outside work for the rest of the day.
  • Options
    when i got dumped this time a year ago, i wanted answers. It was no good saying 'it wasn't working' he'll want to know why. Just tell him exactly what wasn't working because theres nothing worse than being dumped and not really knowing why. Or he'll start to blame himself. And tell him to give you space.
  • Options
    I have told him why; i wasnt happy.

He just cant accept the fact and its driving me mad. Jeez i wish i bloody lived at work and i hate it there.
  • Options
    yeah well 'i wasn't happy' isn't really an explanation is it?
    He'll want to know why you weren't happy. Give the guy peace of mind so at least he knows. You wouldn't want to be left wondering.
  • Options
    Hes changed his mind again. He typed up an interetsing lj topic. He wanted to end things himself but never had the guts to. Good job i did it first.