Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fallen for work pal! What can i say?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I work with this blokes who 26 and am 19 and I so so like him, i want to ask him out but how???
I have his number but only because he send me a picture message I asked him to send so the number came up! I really wan to text him and ask him out but will he think am a bit strange because i kept the number??
Also hes nice to me at work, but hes just as nice to every other girl there so I cant tell what he thinks!
Will he think am silly,What could i put?? Its doing me head in not be able to let him know xx

Comments

• Options
    You ought to think carefully before you act! If it all goes belly up, then it will be difficult..... cos you have to work with him. But you could txt him, ask him out one night?? But just remember you have to see him everyday at work!!
  • Options
    I am in luck a bit there because i work seasonly and it ends ina couple of weeks, he lives away thou so wont be down as much but do u think i should hold on!
  • Options
    Txt him now then! If he is going away.... you might never know :)
  • Options
    My last days next sat so i might do it sat night so I dnt have to look him in the face if he turns me down!
  • Options
    I love u people,I did it and he really does like me and wants to take me out! Am sooo Happy!!
  • Options
    Good luck and Don't goto Pier 39!
  • Options
    I love u people,I did it and he really does like me and wants to take me out! Am sooo Happy!!
    Yay! go you :D
  • Options
    am just dead nervous now , dreams cn come true x