Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I don't like being licked out

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When I was 14 my first experience being fingered wasn't pleasant, my boyfriend at the time - the gent he was, went round telling everyone how hairy I was down there and made me feel extreeeeeemely self conscience for years about my body..

Since then I've hated boyfriends going down on me even though 6 years on I'm relatively hair free (apart from what I like to leave on) but I have a fear that someone is going to turn round and tell me I smell or something. I know it's ridiculous, but I've only ever had one amazing experience of someone going down on me, I didn't have to direct him or anything he just seemed to know what he was doing.

Lately the missus has been getting annoyed that I don't let him down there, but the fact of the matter is he's no good at it and I don't like the feeling I get when he does...I can't explain to him how I like it because, I don't know how my last boyfriend made it feel so amazing...

Do any other girls not like their blokes going down on them? Am I just weird for not wanting my boyfriend down there? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    nah ur not, i dont like a guy going down on me 4 the same reasons!!!! No guys ever made it good enough to change my mind either!!!
  • Options
    :crazyeyes

whats not to like?
  • Options
    :crazyeyes

whats not to like?

:yes:

although i guess if youve had a bad experience in the past...
    the only way hes going to get better is if you try and tell him how you like it. or let him practice... you're lucky he's willing to do it in the first place!
  • Options
    I'm a bloke, and even I don't understand.
  • Options
    If it were up to me...it would be in place of the first date dinner and movie.
  • Options
    If it were up to me...it would be in place of the first date dinner and movie.
    :yes:
    yep, cut out the middleman.
  • Options
    When I was 14 my first experience being fingered wasn't pleasant, my boyfriend at the time - the gent he was, went round telling everyone how hairy I was down there and made me feel extreeeeeemely self conscience for years about my body..

You need to get over this. One really has nothing to do with the other. You were with a jerk that would broadcast his sex with you. Sex is, or should be, a private matter between two people. Where this "a-hole" liked a girl hairless others may prefer hair. It's totally subjective. In my opinion you need to upgrade your partners and they will give a hoot about hair or no hair. It's not your role in life, or shouldn't be, to conform to anyone's standards except yours. Find someone that will accept you for who you are!
  • Options
    The middleman sucks!
  • Options
    canon wrote:
    In my opinion you need to upgrade your partners and they will give a hoot about hair or no hair. It's not your role in life, or shouldn't be, to conform to anyone's standards except yours. Find someone that will accept you for who you are!

My boyfriend is brilliant and our sex life rocks, so it isn't a matter of me upgrading partners. :confused: It was about me overcoming this weird dislike of what is obviously an incredible experience when the technique is just right.

Thanks for the replies everyone :thumb:
  • Options

Since then I've hated boyfriends going down on me even though 6 years on I'm relatively hair free (apart from what I like to leave on) but I have a fear that someone is going to turn round and tell me I smell or something. I know it's ridiculous, but I've only ever had one amazing experience of someone going down on me, I didn't have to direct him or anything he just seemed to know what he was doing.

Lately the missus has been getting annoyed that I don't let him down there, but the fact of the matter is he's no good at it and I don't like the feeling I get when he does...I can't explain to him how I like it because, I don't know how my last boyfriend made it feel so amazing...

Do any other girls not like their blokes going down on them? Am I just weird for not wanting my boyfriend down there? :rolleyes:

Duh, no one HAS to like it.
  • Options
    I dont like it, the fear of being too hairy/smelly/weird looking down there makes me so nervous I would never be able to cum anyway! And I've been with my boyfriend nearly 2 years :( Its quite a hard thing to get used to someone being that close to such intimate parts of you!
  • Options
    I dont like it, I dont think its got anything to do with the way my husband does it. I just dont enjoy it.
  • Options
    its amazing, id give up the rest of my sex life for it. if o ly the boyfriend would do it
  • Options
    sexy angel wrote: »
    its amazing, id give up the rest of my sex life for it. if o ly the boyfriend would do it

Why did you register just to comment on a 6 year old thread? >.>
  • Options
    As Shikari points out this thread is from 2005, always worth checking the date before you post :thumb:

Going to close it now.
This discussion has been closed.