Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I think I love my sister...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Go for it!!! lol
  • Options
    lol this getting wack!! I guessed that stephans mum was one of the people on here taking the piss but he is actually replying to them serioulsy and saying his dad knows coz of it?? damn, weirdness.

oh and to the person who replied to my post on here. Actually incest isnt always forced and what not, its been on tv and in mags for years plus the internet is an interesting tool to talk to all kinds of people, yes even those who do incest. Not just me that has psoken to them, people i know have aswell. Plenty out there more then willing with their arrangement. Make ur own moral judgement,

I know those 2 sisters are not fakes. I ususally speak to the older one most and she has had a checkered sexual history and is a bit of a anddict for sex so it doesnt surprise me. Its stramge but who am I to judge I guess.
  • Options
    yes incest does happen, but not generally with people whove grown up together unless there is psychological damage in place already which override the general message we are inbuilt with to avoid concentrating the gene pool.
  • Options
    If this is true. you lot are pathetic and childish.
    http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PA0504/S00307.htm
    Yes o.k its not right and in my opinion its disgusting but people cannot help who they fall in love with,
    Gays are worng in my eyes but thats there life and pinkslippers and the others who seem to think you can go to prison and its illegal e.t.c thats untrue. Read up before you post moronic replies.
    Yhis is meant to be a place for help, advice. You are meant to look past the idiocy of people and the immorality of some issues. If you cannot maybe you shouldn't post.Why have admin not stepped in?
    If this was my forum some people would have been warned.
    If this person is joking and is a 'troll' then they seriously dont have a life and need to grow up big time.
    If not, its you people who need to grow up, please dont become counsellers or docters or nurses. you obviously would fail at the jobe for your lack of empathy and morals.
  • Options
    Not a troll, I am his mother and am very upset, we are going to talk to him now.

Is that "talk" as in "I'm going to fill my mouth with his hot throbbing teenage cock until he spunks down my throat"?
  • Options
    Interesting link Twonk but this actually related to New Zealand (not Britain). Also, that article refers to research and not changes made to the New Zealand law.

We could discuss this topic on many different level, sadly it would be academic...The real advice should be limited to the laws of this country (which are highly relevant here).

You speak of your disgust for intolerance yet you immediately contradict yourself with your own intolerance of homosexuals.

Okay, this guy is obviously confused with bounds of sister/brotherly love but it shouldn't be understated that he can't consider a sexual relationship...
  • Options
    twonk1 wrote:
    Gays are worng in my eyes

Fuck off you homophobic cunt.
    pinkslippers and the others who seem to think you can go to prison and its illegal e.t.c thats untrue.

Actually, it is true, Sexual Offences Act 2003.
    Read up before you post moronic replies.

Irony really can be delicious sometimes.
    Yhis is meant to be a place for help, advice.

Unless you're gay, you mean?
    You are meant to look past the idiocy of people

True, but yours is so astounding as to be irresistable.
  • Options
    I do agree. I am disgusted by it all.
    I do not agree with gays/incest but understand its a problem.
    I did not mean to contradict myself. I just dont agree with the fact that people automatically ridicule this lad when it could be genuine. Obviously someone on this forum thought it would be funny to sign up as 'stephens mum' to ridicule him further. It is quite immature.
  • Options
    is melody back?
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Is that "talk" as in "I'm going to fill my mouth with his hot throbbing teenage cock until he spunks down my throat"?
    :heart:.
  • Options
    twonk1 wrote:
    I do not agree with gays but understand its a problem.

That's very nice of you.

Go and crawl back under the rock you came out from, and take your disgusting homophobia with you. Melodie.
  • Options
    eh....?
    who the hell. i'm male
    And i'm not homophobic. so you lot can ridicule others who are a bit 'odd'??
  • Options
    twonk1 wrote:
    eh....?
    who the hell. i'm male
    And i'm not homophobic. so you lot can ridicule others who are a bit 'odd'??
    You don't agree with gays but you aren't homophobic? I think you need to look in a dictionary.
  • Options
    You don't agree with gays but you aren't homophobic? I think you need to look in a dictionary.

hehe :)
  • Options
    that was the funniest last ten minutes of my life.
  • Options
    What are the odds on this thread being closed soon?
  • Options
    Oh I really didnt' expect it to be here still today
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Oh I really didnt' expect it to be here still today
    ***checks who moderates the Sex forums*** Hey Spanner, you gonna close this thread? :p
  • Options
    I thought this site was supposed so support people's problems, not take the piss out of them.

It is about support and advice, and you have taken the piss.

Please, leave now. Let those with need have the bandwidth.
  • Options
    ok, as im sure u all no, yeah, dis is a wind up, but what we dont know is, who is "Stephans mum"?? Neither me or Steve no hu it is, we thought it was our m8 joinin in, but it weren't, who is it, hands up??
  • Options
    wet_gurl wrote:
    ok, as im sure u all no, yeah, dis is a wind up, but what we dont know is, who is "Stephans mum"...
    Who the hell's Stephan? :p :rolleyes:
  • Options
    just me, sian and my m8 steve, dey are our real names, but we r not bro, n sis.
  • Options
    wet_gurl wrote:
    ok, as im sure u all no, yeah, dis is a wind up, but what we dont know is, who is "Stephans mum"?? Neither me or Steve no hu it is, we thought it was our m8 joinin in, but it weren't, who is it, hands up??

I am so dissapointed with people in general. Obviously this was fake, but now that somebodys respoinding, why? Is your life really that dull and pointless? Are you honestly that pathetic? And obviously emotionally disturbed.

And please for gods sake learn how to spell. It makes you look (oh god I didn't think this was possible) more retarded than you already are.

Your lack of decency, things to do and inteligence makes me seriously consider if you, yourself were not the result of an inbreeding.
  • Options
    correct me if im wrong but, didnt u just reply?
  • Options
    Zing!
  • Options
    Zing!
    Go away. You are lowering the tone of the whole forum.
  • Options
    wet_gurl wrote:
    correct me if im wrong but, didnt u just reply?

We'll add a lack of comprehension to your retard CV.

What we want to know is what you fuck nuggets actually got out of this thread. As trolling goes, it was piss poor. Most folk saw through it straight away. So why do it?

Are you lives really so bereft of entertainment that this is how you get your kicks?
  • Options
    What I really want to know is, why always choose the topic of incest? Let's say that, God forbid, a girl was being sexually abused by her father. She found this site and posted about it. What if people all said "yeah right, you're a troll" to her? The site would have failed her, quite simply. These fraudulent threads could cost someone someday. Let's say that the girl I mentioned was suicidal. If she didn't know where else to turn, and she was laughed at when she came here, that would hardly give a good sign to her. She may end up suffering in silence. I couldn't bear for that to happen. Would they like that on their consciences?

These trolls have got to realise that some subjects are too serious to be treated in this way. Maybe there are threads in Anything Goes which their authenticity may be dubious. But incest is illegal for a start and immoral. Aside from that, it's far too serious a subject to be treated with such disdain and mockery. I think that our moderators need to make an example of this kind of trolling.
  • Options
    I'm not sure that a girl talking about parental abuse would get treated the same way. Problem with this thread is that it was *so* obvious from the first post that it was bogus.

You are right though. Wankers like this just make it harder for genuine people to be taken seriously. Still, I'm sure that the pair of them have given each other one of those self congratulatory hand jobs over this thread.

Sad really, to have a life so empty...
  • Options
    wet_gurl wrote:
    just me, sian and my m8 steve, dey are our real names, but we r not bro, n sis.

u r well kewl, u n sian are real middle class wannabe wiggaz init. u me bredwin 4 real blut blut blut.
This discussion has been closed.