Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

he can't make me cum

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive made my boyfriend cum everytime ive wanked/sucked him off, but when he trieds to finger me, he cant make me cum. he can never find my clit, and when i show him where, he cant stimulate it properly. when he puts his fingers in me, it feels nice when i tell him where to do it but only for about a minute or so and then he loses rythm and it sort of desends and i never end up cumming.
is it me or him? should i communicate more? theres only so much i can tell/show him without doing it myself.
i can cum easily when i masturbate, i dont get the problem.
anyone help?
thanks x

Comments

• Options
    should i communicate more?
    Yes. How else will he learn?
  • Options
    Show him how. Walk him through it!
  • Options
    How about you show him by letting him watch you masturbate!
  • Options
    Knobbbly wrote:
    How about you show him by letting him watch you masturbate!

Thats always a sexy and non embaressing way to learn. Lets just hope he dont get out a pen n' paper and start making diagrams!

But yeh there is only so much you can teach him, just tell him straight! Guide him to your clit and say something like "rub there it feels so nice" im not good on the dirty talking thing but im sure you know what i mean. He will continue to do what you say and probably feel good about himself!
  • Options
    My boyfriend can't make me cum either and yet its really easy when i masturbate. I lick him or he goes into me and he starts moaning but he gets caught up in iit and forgets about me.I've tried showing him and telling him what i like but i don't know if he doesn't get it or if he just doesn't care about me. I know how you feel. Try talking to him again I've given up now. I am truly fed up sometimes i feel like cheating on him but i won't. There may still be hope for you
  • Options
    just keep on teaching him. he will learn eventually.