Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Facial hair

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What's the general consensus on facial hair at the moment? Is it in, or is it out? Do we like baldylocks clean shaven, arty farty pointy beards :p, a neat but not 'too' neat beard, the kind you get from clipping it every now and again but not cutting off stray hairs, or just letting it grow wild, santa claus style.

I'm aware everyone will have different opinions, but I'm just wondering what the current sheep-mentality is, that seems to go hand in hand with fashion trend. I have a small amount of facial hair myself, probably in one of the last two categories :p but I don't actually have that much.

Just wondering!

Comments

• Options
    from the amount of bumfluff i've seen recently, i think face decoration is back in.

personally i'm not a fan. stubble is nice on the right man, but full on beards/taches are awful. especially when it looks like they've tried to shape it :nervous:
  • Options
    Stubble is very hot on the right man.

Had oral sex with a former lover who grew a beard. Felt good, but tickled like hell.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Go fer it. Get a Stalin 'Tache. Or a Hitler one to scare to folks.

Or a Bin Laden Beard. Or definatley an old movie style villan getup, you know, twirly 'tache and goatee beard!!
  • Options
    im actually a fan of facial hair :D mind you, some people dont suit moustaches/beards at all so in that respect im not too keen!!
    although, i love stubble a lot more :) stubble is sexy
  • Options
    Stubble is fit on some lads. But only some.

Full grown beards and tashes are the biggest no-no ever.
  • Options
    Well I like facial hair and I should becuase I've got loads of it.
    Beard 'tache and burns. 70's.