Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

spots

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i got some on my face they never seem to go . Well i use this tea tree stuff for a while and then they finally start going then as soon as i stop they back again . I mean how long do i have to keep usign this stuff for coz when my face looks clean and i dont use it it will come back up again errrrrrrr and what ways can i prevent em

Comments

• Options
    here is a pic i took just now as u can see how they are .

untitled7ak.jpg
  • Options
    Put it this way. I'm 19, wash my face twice a day etc, and i still get spots. It really is just one of those things, although thankfully i now get less than i did when i was 14 the occasional bleeders always pop up here and there.
  • Options
    Tom Da Don wrote:

untitled7ak.jpg

am i the only one who finds it really amusing that you've taken a picture and numbered where your spots are?!

you can barely even see them, and let's face it..everyone gets them every now and again so don't worry! noone has perfect skin.
  • Options
    Tom Da Don wrote:

untitled7ak.jpg

Hmmm ... you kinda sweet looking ...

Anyway, yes, you hardly have a bad problem ... drink lots of water, stay off alcohol, sweets, oily foodstuff etc and wash your face twice daily with medicated anti-pimple face wash.

And they will probably last all the way to your late teens or early twenties (in some cases). All teens get spots but if you are careful, you can keep them to a minimum. So don't stop using stuff on them ....
  • Options
    4 wee tiny spots????????

.... seriously get a grip. :p

You can have my spots if you like.... but they will get better in a few years hopefully. Just don't pick them.
  • Options
    How about, you use your tea-tree treatment on the spots until they've cleared up... pretty simple really. :rolleyes:
    There's no use in starting a treatment and then not finishing it. I'm not surprised they keep coming back. You have to stick with it.
    It's a bit like using antibiotics, if you don't take the whole course, you're wasting your time starting it.

Ilora x