Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Laugh, cry or simply despair...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So tell me again how it's Iran/NK which are the greatest danger to world peace....

uh huh!

http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3

Comments

• Options
    :lol: you have to laugh haven't you, i bet that aussie was pissing himself with laughter.........my god seriously, tell me that clip isn't a representation of the average american.......thanks for that clan, cheered me right up.
  • Options
    Perhaps, but if any nation had best get a missile shield operational.... :nervous:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    The US missile sheild is shit and doesn't work anyway, and even if it was operational, it cannot do multiple missiles.

But bugger me, those people are not only stupid, they are ignorant and paranoid. Looks like the Cold War "we are being attacked by everyone!!11one1!!" attitude never ended for the US of A.

Funny, but fucking scary. Can we nuke the US now?
  • Options
    Wow, sarcasm lost on a Brit, who'd have thought? :chin:
  • Options
  • Options
    Hey, if the Fourth Reich cannot be removed by democratic means (since they cheat) or by force (since they have more weapons), perhaps we could play the neocons to our advantage.

Judging by that clip, all we need to do is show them a map with a few names changed and they'll pretty much self destruct. Washington DC could become Tehran and the White House the Presidential Palace. All we have to do now is sit back and watch the B52s do their work... :D
  • Options
    Funny, but not representative.

Ask a peasent in China where Iran is and theyd probably point at the moon or something.
  • Options
    That remains to be seen.

And let's not mention the fact that those people are not Chinese peasants and that they have considerably more means at their disposal.

But to be honest the geographical ignorance of those featured in the clip doesn't worry me nearly as much as their preparedness to support further illegal wars of aggression for no apparent reason whatsoever.

I can only hope there are bigger numbers of people in America who would like nothing more than wage war on their own murderous tyrant of a President and rid the world of such menace. Though I should think few would be prepared to commit such thoughts to camera in contemporary America... unless they fancy a free holiday in Guantanamo, that is.
  • Options
    Funny, but not representative.

Ask a peasent in China where Iran is and theyd probably point at the moon or something.

Yeah? But, unlike Chinese peasants, surely most Americans are meant to be ejukated ... ? There is NO excuse for a Yank to not know who or where the Australian continent is ...
  • Options
    Why? Why would an American want to go to Korea, Iran or even, god forbid, Australia?
  • Options
    Oh look, Matadore's had another lunchtime ale session and put his trolling hat on...