Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

breast size - abit long, sorry

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, im sorry if this is in the wrong place, but i feel i need to rant. i dont often feel this upset about something like this, but i am now!

for about 6 years, so all thru high school, i was bullied over the size of my breasts. it made me withdrawn and so depressed, and as a result now i have no self confidence+believe myself to be ugly. its only now that i feel abit slightly better about the rest of my body+all my other flaws people used to enjoy pointing out, but my chest size still gets to me, and recently i havn't been thinking about anything else.

to be honest, i wouldnt consider myself that small, im a 32b. its just the shape, to be honest. they're virtually flat ontop (sorta like a triangle shape, but with the point lower down). Im a size 12 on the bottom and a 10 on top, so i do look abit unproportioned. its got to me that bad that im comparing myself to everyone i meet, even my own sister. she's a slim size 10 (whereas im more curvy on my hips, bum+thighs), but her chest is a 32/34 C and hers look sorta like someones cut a sphere in half+put it on her body. just by looking at the way my tops look on her tell me mine are so flat.

Its so upsetting. thing is its got to the stage now where im starting to wonder about surgery. i know this isnt the answer and im not going to go and get implants or anything, but its never got me so low that ive contemplated it, not even with all the bullying. i look like im all saggy! Push up bras dont work.
please talk to me about this, even if you just post sympathy, bcos i feel so upset at the moment.
Thank you, and sorry it was so long.
Sugar_Mouse x

Comments

• Options
    Small breasts are the in thing!! Big boobs aren't everything, after all - all they're really needed for is feeding babies! I was teased for the other way round, had large A maybe B cup breasts when i was still in primary school and i hated it!
    Breast size shouldnt make you more/less attractive, because if it does then the person is shallow. Lots of models/dancers are flat chested, it's not a bad thing! Like Naomi Campbell, Keira Knightly, i know they're mega skinny but being as thin as them isn't attractive - i don't think.
    If you ask some guys on here, they'll probably tell you small boobs are cute. And a B isn't that small....you could be an AA! Or even worse, something like a J cup!
  • Options
    i feel sorry for women who have massive ones :(
  • Options
    I have bloody massive ones, and I wouldn't mind too much if they made nice bras. Big boobs suit my figure so I don't wish for anything else apart from nicer bras in my size!

But I think Sugar Mouse is more paranoid about the way they look - listen, everyones different under their clothes. All boobs come in different shapes and sizes - if we all compared ourselves to each other then everyone would be paranoid!
  • Options
    SheHasNoTime - go to www.bravissimo.com , they do nice bras for 'bloody massive ones'!

SugarMouse - all through school I was bullied continually about the size of my boobs, one of the more memorable things I was called was 'tissue tits' because apparently I put tissues down my bra every day to make them bigger. The cleverness of boys. But after I left school (and went to college away from those lads) the teasing stopped and I got over it. Mostly through school people project their own fears and dislikes about their bodies onto other people - ie worrying that you aren't clever enough then teasing someone for being too clever.

Have a look through some magazines and see what sort of things people with similar figures to your own are wearing - then go shopping and try on some stuff. If you find some clothes that you feel comfortable in that flatter and suit you, then you will feel loads better. It took me ages to find my own style rather than trying to wear what my friends were, but now I'm comfortable with who I am and what I wear.

Good luck x
  • Options
    Try 38E. Seriously, you go into BHS or Debenhams and you look at the bras. All the ones above 36C are old lady bras, all lace and baggy, most often in cream or beige. All I wanted was one of those Tshirt bra things, a nice black one, but Noooooo, they stopped at 36D! :banghead:

P.S not trying to make my boob problem sound worse than yours. But bloody BHS...! :grump:
  • Options
    Try 38E. Seriously, you go into BHS or Debenhams and you look at the bras. All the ones above 36C are old lady bras, all lace and baggy, most often in cream or beige. All I wanted was one of those Tshirt bra things, a nice black one, but Noooooo, they stopped at 36D! :banghead:

P.S not trying to make my boob problem sound worse than yours. But bloody BHS...! :grump:

Try 30G's!!!most places stop at a D cup in 30's if ya lucky.

But sugar_mouse...a good bra can sort shape out very easily, try padded bras as well cos they kinda stay up for themselves and give you the shape you want.
  • Options
    Mine sound like they are a similar shape to yours, but being 36DD they are probably 10x more saggy! It sounds to me though that you just have a nice natural shape, and nothing to be worried about at all. Different styles of bra suit different shapes so it is worth shopping around to find one that you feel most comfortable with. Seriously though don't worry about it, to me you sound like you are perfectly in proportion and it means that you can get away with wearing nice tops without having to wear a bra or looking ridiculously top heavy.
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    i have 34B's... and very thankful that they aren't any bigger- back ache etc, i have a 'big chested' mate, n she hates them!

I'm a 34E and never once suffered with back problems so that's rubbish.

I wouldn't say 32B was small, but compared to someone like me..it is.

I'm what you could say out of proportion (size 8 with big boobs!), but it's how I am..and it's how you are. There's not a lot you can do about it apart from learn to love how you are.
  • Options
    We're the same size :)

You sound pretty much in proportion to me. Not sure what to suggest really, sometimes I feel really childish around my bigger boobed friends but I guess we can go bra-less. In itself that can look sexy.

This may or may not provide much reassurance but there tend to be quite a few small chested celebrities out there. Take Keira Knightley for example I think if she had big boobs it would detract from her face.

Sorry this probably made no sense but I do sympathise with you. I go through stages of hating my boobs and loving my boobs. Maybe you're just in a bad stage.
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    It's not complete rubbish... some women do get bad backs for having big boobs, was just thinking of an example lol, & that was the 1st i came up with! :)

but you were implying that all people with big boobs suffer from back ache..not the case. :p
  • Options
    thanx for everyones replies. they've helped me see things in a slightly different light. im a glad they aren't bigger, bcos of nice bras, back ache etc, but i do wish they were maybe 1 cup size bigger.
    almost innocent - nice to know im not the only one with that shape of boob! i am gonna have to shop around for bras, and maybe try a wonderbra. never tried them before, and they're so costly, but if it gives me some cleavage il be happy!
    KHSS - thanx for your advice about clothes. that makes sense i suppose, but im really not sure on what suits me, and styles change so often, its frustrating.

id love some guys opinions, some honest ones, just to know my b.f isnt the only one who thinks "a handful is enough"
  • Options
    id love some guys opinions, some honest ones, just to know my b.f isnt the only one who thinks "a handful is enough"

he isn't. plenty of my guy mates like 'cute little perky ones'. even the ones that prefer bigger ones wouldn't turn their noses up at an A cup. boys like boobs. big ones, small ones, little pert ones, big pendulous ones. the fact is that a lot of them really aren't that fussed.

also what this thread shows perfectly is that people of all sizes have complaints about their girls.
  • Options
    Well i'm a 34 B/C and no ones ever told me that my tits are small, so i really wouldn't worry about it, not all men are just 'boobsbooobsboobs' all the time, and hey as you said more than a handfull's a waste :p
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    a lot of them really aren't that fussed.

As long as there are boobs they seem to be happy. Any boobs. Any at all. Except probably Magda-boobs, from 'There's something about Mary'.
  • Options

Breasts are like money .. no matter what the amount .. a guy`s always gratful to be getting his hands on some .. :thumb:
  • Options
    If it is the shape that is bothering you then try a padded plunge bra. This should lift you a bit and give you a nice rounded shape. They don't have to be thickly padded, just enough to give you a bit of confidence :)
  • Options
    my girl has 34 e ones but i dont see what sht ebig deal of them being so big anyway . My girl hates tit wanks for a start and secondly i only squeeze them now and then :blush:
  • Options
    my ex had big tits and i loved them

my current girlfriend has smaller ones and i love them too

makes absolutely no difference :)