Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cold and Coke

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is a bit of an odd one...

The other night, I went to a mate, I brought a gram of charlie with me...

I have recenly had a bad cold, Im over it now, but still have a bit of a stuffy nose!

Anyway, we done half each, I got nothing out of it at all!! Where as my mate was buzzing...

Also I know the dealer I got this off was doing some of the same batch that night...

Do you think my cold and the fact my nose was a bit bunged up had something to do with it... I made sure I sniffed a bit harder and longer cos of it... and its not as if it was pouring out after or anything!!

Anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Options
    Its bunged up from infected snot and inflammed from trying to get over the cold, as well as dealing with all the dirt and dust you breath in from the air, so give your nose a chance to recover, that way you dont waste the coke and you dont cause further damage to the inside of your nose.
  • Options
    Same's happened to me, just give it a day or two and you'll be sound.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    IMO your poor body was trying to repair itself and didn't have the energy reserves for you to have a reaction...