Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lack of....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone noticed a lack of pills recently?

I havent been able to get any for about a month!! (From the south east)

All the people I would go to only have coke at the moment...

I try to save that for the odd occasion cos I have a very addictive personallity!

But as I say, pills are a big no no at the moment! Anyone else experiencing this? or am I just unlucky?

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Pills are hard to get hold of down here at the moment. There's no doubt about it.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Pills are hard to get hold of down here at the moment. There's no doubt about it.

Oh good, its not just me then!

I did a post a while ago about mdma powder as I was on a promis that someone could get some...

Thats gone well out the windows as well now! :banghead:

Whats the world coming too! :chin:
  • Options
    i've never even done them because I have always found them so difficult to get hold of in London.
  • Options
    loads of pills round here, i dont touch them anymore though, stopped a few years back as they were extremely dirty and i wondered if there was any mdma in them at all.

theres a nice bit of mdma powder floating about at the mo, 40 quid a g.

havent done mdma powder for years, but im getting a half g tonight since it's about.

not had a lot of experience with powder, do you think a half g will be enough for me & a mate, we are not going out as such, just to a friends 27th birthday party (house party) tonight. so i dont want to be getting very wired.
  • Options
    E's seem to have disappeared off the market altogether, although i did there were some shreks about, but latley there has been hardly any.

MDMA powder, coke and speed seem to be readily available not that coke ever wasn't

See, I wouldnt mind pills going off the Market if MDMA powder took these place and was as easily avalible as they used to be...

That dont seem to be the case where I am... its coke or nothing.
  • Options
    That's strange, I don't know so much about pills being hard to get ahold off because the person I get them from ALWAYS has them. But I know I live in Maine and around here coke is hard to find but latly it's been around here alot more. And cheeper then normal to but I suppose that's just because there are alot of people who have it and not to many people who know it.
  • Options
    I found one at random in my pocket at college today!!
    How random is that! No idea were it came from. White playstation, I've never even seen a white one before only blues and greens.Madness!
  • Options
    been absolutely fuck all here since the middle of the summer

suppose its for the best but i wouldn't mind getting wiped out :(
  • Options
    I spoke to my dealer last night, he said he should be getting a big load in soon...

I will belive it when I see it!

That sounds about right though everwonderwhy... and I think the idea would work. Its a pain in the arse though!!
  • Options
    Its probably more to do with the profit margin, there's not much money in it anymore, at a quid a pill you have to shift loads before you make any money.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Its probably more to do with the profit margin, there's not much money in it anymore, at a quid a pill you have to shift loads before you make any money.

Yeah, I think thats probably right...

The bloke I get them off does minimum orders of 10... I suppose it really not worth selling 2 or 3 here and there, especially with the punishment that comes with getting caught selling it!
  • Options
    maybe a quid a touch out on the street but they still go for a 5er easily in a club!

couldnt see coke ever replacing it .. cokes good fun and all but its no ecstasy!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    z01 wrote:
    maybe a quid a touch out on the street but they still go for a 5er easily in a club!

couldnt see coke ever replacing it .. cokes good fun and all but its no ecstasy!

:yes:

I think that thie lac k of pills at the moment is only going to lead to a big explosion again. I'm willing to pay 3 for a tenner at the moment because it's simply so hard to get them.

A couple of years ago we were all buying in bulk and getting them less than bar each. Coke is much easier to find which is so depressing.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Yeah tell me about it!

Coke is nice... but the high is far too short for the money... and its no where nice as pills!

Only thing about buying pills in bulk is when shit batches go round! Then your stuck with loads of crap...

I have been lucky though, I have not had a batch which i have thought were crap... some better than others, but no real bad ones!
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Only thing about buying pills in bulk is when shit batches go round! Then your stuck with loads of crap...

go flog em in a club :p
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I think that thie lac k of pills at the moment is only going to lead to a big explosion again. I'm willing to pay 3 for a tenner at the moment because it's simply so hard to get them.

That might be the reason for the lack of pills, decrease supply and you rise the price.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    That might be the reason for the lack of pills, decrease supply and you rise the price.

i cant see that working tho ... that would mean the several sources of pills would have to agree to this etc

surely if one supplier decided to fire out less pills the next suppliers gonna see the chance to make a few quid, they're too greedy and shady to do something like this
  • Options
    There hasnt been any big busts, so its not that, it could be a change in the availability of the raw ingredients, I know they have been making efforts to cut down on these.

I think it is just a trend amoug pill dealers to be tempted into supplying coke instead, the margin is much better.
  • Options
    Remembering in the early mid 90's youd pay 10-15 pounds for one, I was able regularly to get some good pills at 12 and I was happy with the price then
  • Options
    There's been an explosion of coke and lack of pills where I am everyones cained pills too much and are turning to other drugs like coke and getting off it on vallys. Speed hasn't been round much at all lately and there was a big boom in that round here last year as well. Everything just comes and goes... trips are starting to work their way back might have a dabble as long as I've got some benzos I'm wary of hallucigenics.

babbling once again....