Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Class A Weed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
We have all had hash cakes fair enough and we know that too many and your more than in space. I found out from a friend many years ago that in its oil form, hash is an absolutely terrifying drug. More powerful than coke, shrooms, or MDMA. Hash Oil is considered to be class A. Extracting it is painfully easy. By just putting a £3 block on a spoon with sunflower oil and heating it the oil can be cooled an dispersed into capsules. Four of these will put you off drugs for life, unless you like touching the sides of hell from inside your own mind.

Possessed by thoughts of evil that tell you death is just around the corner and that drymouth that saps your spirit from within and leaves you hoarsing and rasping on the floor in mental agony and paranoya in only a few seconds once they hit you.

Has anyone else been to this evil existence? I know that for a few hours I was a total skitsophrenic and no one on earth could stop me running into oncoming traffic.

Has anyone else felt this way on Hash Oil. Has it made you want to do it again?

I know I want to do it again. :yippe:

Comments

• Options
    First of all thats not hash oil, thats just THC disolved in oil, they are two quite different things.

Secondly it is not Class A, it was moved down to C along with the rest.

Thirdly, yes, THC can be more hallucinogenic when used orally, this is because it break down in the liver into a slightly different varient.
  • Options
    :eek2:

Excuse me?
  • Options
    I've smoked honey oil before, very strong stone, would love to smoke it again but cant be bothered with all the butane extracting etc.

im quite happy with some nice green or good quality hash.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    First of all thats not hash oil, thats just THC disolved in oil, they are two quite different things..

By just getting solid and melting it its still called hash oil. Its not base Cannabis and therefore not pure THC. Its likely the effects from all the crap U get in 'shit'. If its not Class A it really should be ODing on this stuff is SOMETHING Else!!
  • Options
    Melting it really makes no difference, you might as well just eat it raw.

And yes, THC can be a very strong hallucinogen, check out the Club Des Hashishiens (sp?) for more information on that.
  • Options
    pmadman wrote:
    We have all had hash cakes fair enough and we know that too many and your more than in space. I found out from a friend many years ago that in its oil form, hash is an absolutely terrifying drug. More powerful than coke, shrooms, or MDMA. Hash Oil is considered to be class A. Extracting it is painfully easy. By just putting a £3 block on a spoon with sunflower oil and heating it the oil can be cooled an dispersed into capsules. Four of these will put you off drugs for life, unless you like touching the sides of hell from inside your own mind.

Possessed by thoughts of evil that tell you death is just around the corner and that drymouth that saps your spirit from within and leaves you hoarsing and rasping on the floor in mental agony and paranoya in only a few seconds once they hit you.

Has anyone else been to this evil existence? I know that for a few hours I was a total skitsophrenic and no one on earth could stop me running into oncoming traffic.

Has anyone else felt this way on Hash Oil. Has it made you want to do it again?

I know I want to do it again. :yippe:
    this made me chuckle.
    yes ...i've been to that town too ...but not just with oil.
    in the late seventies that was all i smoked for what seemed an age ...and maybe it was.

i remember dipping a match in my little bottle of oil and wiping a line up the side of a benson and hedges and then lighting it in a lift full of people ...when such things were allowed.

an elderly lady reckoned someone was painting somewhere cos she could smell it.
    someone else piped up ...no it's varnish we can smell.

i puffed away content in the knowledge my reality was safe.
  • Options
    spreading into spoon then dissolving in oil is great i do it all the time

gets you very stoned .. a bit for a few joints and you're really really stoned for hours

not the craziest shit in the world nor particularly scary ... but definatly trippy and pretty strong!

after heating the the oil throw it in a yoghurt and eat it and wait an hour :)
  • Options
    Im gonna try this, sounds mad! :eek:
  • Options
    this made me chuckle.
    yes ...i've been to that town too ...but not just with oil.
    in the late seventies that was all i smoked for what seemed an age ...and maybe it was.

i remember dipping a match in my little bottle of oil and wiping a line up the side of a benson and hedges and then lighting it in a lift full of people ...when such things were allowed.

an elderly lady reckoned someone was painting somewhere cos she could smell it.
    someone else piped up ...no it's varnish we can smell.

i puffed away content in the knowledge my reality was safe.

God I would love to spend a month in the seventies, just taking it easy, getting stoned, and not caring about a thing!
  • Options
    God I would love to spend a month in the seventies, just taking it easy, getting stoned, and not caring about a thing!

Inbetween the striking miners, 3 day weeks and so on it was excellent.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Inbetween the striking miners, 3 day weeks and so on it was excellent.
    no electricity was fantastic ...it meant none of the alarms were working on the chemists shops!
  • Options
    i also heard chewing on the buds (seeds) of the skunk fucks u up big time
  • Options
    Tom Da Don wrote:
    anything yoour chewing on has to be buzz ...or you wouldnt would ya?
  • Options
    Tom Da Don wrote:

Buds and seeds are two different things. Cannabis seeds contain no cannabinoids.