Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

User panel Ho!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone on the user panel should check there email, I'm aware that a lot of people find the emails going into junk folders or have registered with little used accounts, so if this is the case go and dig out that old hotmail password.

Comments

• Options
    And obviously anyone who'd like to help out on the user panel (only requirement 16-25, though some panels may restrict to UK residents) in the future is more than welcome to drop me an email and I'll send them the details of what's involved.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I have replied to you but you have still got my email wrong. Even though I have told you about a gazillion times it has changed :p
  • Options
    sorry sorry sorry, think it's right in the spreadsheet but I've forgot to update the main email list... will sory out
  • Options
    Ooh, I think I need to tell you my new address because I never did get the results of the user panel in the post. Should I email it to you?
  • Options