Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The Cop Who Couldn't Dance

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    heh heh that was funny
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I didn't see the video (no fast internet) but I got reminded of a real story I'd read:
    Somewhere in the USA a woman was driving too fast and got stopped by a cop. He started to write her ticket, and she said, jokingly: "I assume you're giving me an invitation to the town policemen's ball?" to which he replied with... "Town policemen don't have balls."
    Once he realised what he'd said he left without giving her the ticket and they say she stayed in the same spot laughing for several minutes.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    I didn't see the video (no fast internet) but I got reminded of a real story I'd read:
    Somewhere in the USA a woman was driving too fast and got stopped by a cop. He started to write her ticket, and she said, jokingly: "I assume you're giving me an invitation to the town policemen's ball?" to which he replied with... "Town policemen don't have balls."
    Once he realised what he'd said he left without giving her the ticket and they say she stayed in the same spot laughing for several minutes.

Hunny thats not real :p Well I guess at one point it could have been but thats unlikely, its like the "and steal your donuts too" on the cop car :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Hunny thats not real :p Well I guess at one point it could have been but thats unlikely, its like the "and steal your donuts too" on the cop car :p
    Not real, are you sure? It could have been though...

I assume the story about the guy who was stopped for drink-driving and when the cops left before checking him (because something happened) he took the police car home instead of his own is fake too? :p
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    Not real, are you sure? It could have been though...

I assume the story about the guy who was stopped for drink-driving and when the cops left before checking him (because something happened) he took the police car home instead of his own is fake too? :p

I'm sure they are all real in some sense or another, thats how most of those stories are. I only truely believe the ones I've read in the news though. Like the guy who got pulled over for drunk driving that was driving one of those kiddie motorized cars. I read that one in the local convictions section :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I'm sure they are all real in some sense or another, thats how most of those stories are. I only truely believe the ones I've read in the news though. Like the guy who got pulled over for drunk driving that was driving one of those kiddie motorized cars. I read that one in the local convictions section :p
    :lol:

That reminds me of something that happened here a couple of years ago... In many places you can find some form of "outdoor shop", like a kiosk that sells newspapers and stuff.
    The owner of one of them had put a chair outside his door because cars parked there sometimes and he couldn't get out, and a cop gave him a parking ticket...

Or the story of someone who went to get tax returns and was kindly informed that he can't get the money because... he's dead.