Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Toilet problem lol..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hii,
Now this sounds really funny lol, and its gettin so annoyin i actually cant stand it any more, i seriously cant stop going to the toilet lol, even if iv just been and have a nice and empty bladder, i feel like i really need it again and it hurts! its strange, been on and off for about a week now, am i the oooonly strange person whos had this problem lol =( its just getting on my tits having to run back and forth, me and my mates laugh it off but its jus getting plain annoying!
advice or help appreciated thanks! xx

Comments

• Options
    Nope not yet i assumed it would just pass but apparently its not lol, whats IBS?
  • Options
    Go to your GP tomorrow and get your urine tested for infection.

How much do you drink?
  • Options
    Erm i go out on a weeked if im not at work, but only once over the weekend, and iv drank for a while and it hasnt happened before?
  • Options
    Not alcohol, silly. How much fluid do you consume?
  • Options
    My friend has the same problem.
    If you are worried about it, and it's really affecting you go to the Dr's ASAP.
  • Options
    oh lol, yeah damn right im silly! probably not enough to be honest, when im thirsty?! lol
  • Options
    See your GP in the morning to rule out a water infection.

Otherwise, do some pelvic floor exercises.
  • Options
    Sounds like me when i had cystitus. Does it burn or sting at all during or after you've gone to the toilet?
  • Options
    beans wrote:
    Sounds like me when i had cystitus. Does it burn or sting at all during or after you've gone to the toilet?

yep, I'd say it was cystitus, go to the doctor and he'll check it out and give you some anti-biotics if it is. Should clear up in a week.
  • Options
    If your usually thirsty and you are feeling the urge to go to the toilet alot I would get a diabetes test done, it is a common symptom of diabetes!Diabetes
  • Options
    I am in the process of getting over the same thing. I've had it once before. UTI or bladder infection. Same thing. Just go to the dr. pee in a cup and they will give you some antibiotics and bam its gone.