Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Unmarked blue valium??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Got some so called valiums the other day mates took a few (up to 7 each) staggered around all over and went into a a really really deep sleep.
I took 3 and could barely walk and noticed really calm... no anxiety off big bong hits either. They're small round with a score on one side but totally unmarked otherwise

I take it these are 10mg Valium/Diazepam?
If not what mg?

I know there is no "safe" dose but how many would it take before you started to run into problems like heavy CNS depression etc? Because to me taking 7 is quite a lot and we've all done some pretty weird shit on them.

Any help/experiences would be nice.

cheers

ps I don't want to hear people telling me how dangerous they are with other depressants like alcohol etc... I just want help with what I'm asking thank you :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    whats valium like?
  • Options
    Yeah thought so cheers for that!
  • Options
    I thought aprt from the feelings you get the buzz was like a good strong smoke of marijuana
    nope.
  • Options
    well it was like the feeling of drowsiness, it is hard to explain the buzz of it
    i know what there like ...i probably have some somewhere.
    they are not realy much fun.
    help you relax and or sleep ...thats about it.
    if you take enough to make you stagger ...then your to monged out to know very much.
    if you mix them with alcohol you'll likely not remember very much.
  • Options
    blue bombers :D
  • Options
    I think they're quite a good laff if you go out and do something whilst on them, instead of sitting on the sofa. Trying to ride bikes etc and stumbling is fun and not in the same totally fucked up way as alcohol either. With drink I find a lot of people gettin really really aggressive.
  • Options
    Uprising wrote:
    I think they're quite a good laff if you go out and do something whilst on them, instead of sitting on the sofa. Trying to ride bikes etc and stumbling is fun and not in the same totally fucked up way as alcohol either. With drink I find a lot of people gettin really really aggressive.

whatever floats yer boat ...or makes your bike fall over.
    can i ask how old you are?
  • Options
    It's easy to start replacing them for drink because it's similar, thats how I got addicted. Just take them when you need to relax, if you do them for fun it can easily get out of control.
  • Options
    whatever floats yer boat ...or makes your bike fall over.
    can i ask how old you are?

17 and it was riding a bike to get home... not much childish about it if that was what you was thinking, its one of those things where you had to be there.

Yeah I hear what your saying vray.
  • Options
    Uprising wrote:
    17 and it was riding a bike to get home... not much childish about it if that was what you was thinking, its one of those things where you had to be there.

Yeah I hear what your saying vray.
    no mate i'm not even thinking childish.
    been 17 myself and pilled up to the eyeballs you know.
    was just curious about your age experience ...the bike falling over is just me taking the piss.
    all i'm saying is downers are just that. downers.
    sleepy do nothing much kinda drugs.
    if you start to do it often you will end up doing nothing much about anything ...you won't even be having fun after a while.
    ...and you could end up becoming very depressing ...seriously.
  • Options
    They sound like fakes to me, there are loads of dodgy ones being sold on the net, you can buy diazapam really cheap by the gram in some countries.

Be careful they probably wont have a set dose per pill, and they might not even be valium.

Do not start taking them regularly, they are addictive physically, as in very nasty withdrawl and so on.

And what ever anyone says it is NOT safe to mix them with any alcohol at all.
  • Options
    Sorry if I sounded a bit sharp there rolly it wasn't intentional, I've been taking them five days in a row now and have an unlimited supply. I know withdrawals can be really nasty coming off them... I think I will probably be taking them up until sunday because I'm off to a rave on saturday and gonna want a couple to come down with. Is it long before you begin becoming dependant on them, I really don't want to have to go throgh withdrawals just after a week of taking a few a day. Thanks for the help dudes.
  • Options
    Uprising wrote:
    Sorry if I sounded a bit sharp there rolly it wasn't intentional, I've been taking them five days in a row now and have an unlimited supply. I know withdrawals can be really nasty coming off them... I think I will probably be taking them up until sunday because I'm off to a rave on saturday and gonna want a couple to come down with. Is it long before you begin becoming dependant on them, I really don't want to have to go throgh withdrawals just after a week of taking a few a day. Thanks for the help dudes.

Yes, like really really nasty, like you can die from withdrawl kind of nasty, do not get yourself in that situation.

Use until Sunday if you must then throw the rest away if you cant trust yourself.
  • Options
    Thanks once again for the help.

I will continue using them til sunday and then after that I'll just stash 20 or so somewere, so I've got em handy for comedowns or sleepless nights.

I have a very addictive personality but also a strong willpower... cant see myself becoming benzo dependant.

Has anyone else noticed a massive increase in the usage of them in your area?
    Everyone and their best mate wants hold of some round here!
  • Options
    Well not a big upsurge in them but i can get them but thats only through a friend and not a dealer.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Yes, like really really nasty, like you can die from withdrawl kind of nasty, .
    what bong is saying is true.
    no one ever died from a heroin withdrawl.
    many have died from valium withdrawls.
    your playing with fire mate ...for not much in return in my opinion.
    i too have an adictive personality so i'm lead to believe.
    i've been a heroin addict.
    i have been a speed freak.
    now ...i like a drink and a smoke but ...i do watch myself carefuly.

valium just aint worth the problems for the not much fun you get.
  • Options
    The 10mg Diazepam we have are blue.
  • Options
    Uprising wrote:
    Has anyone else noticed a massive increase in the usage of them in your area?
    Everyone and their best mate wants hold of some round here!

It depends where you are, I've heard there is a big increase in use in Scotland with DAT's reporting its really becoming one of the more popular drugs. I have no idea why.
  • Options
    My cousion had a load last year we came back from the pub and I made us take 4 each, I didnt know the effect he was telling me, no thats too many but I was like "shutup and take it" practically forced it down his throat.

Its a funny feeling its like you feel heavy but can still move around ok,

Any way the 4 had me feeling drowsy and stumbley for the next day and a bit the day after since Iv only taked 1 to sleep if Iv had a few lines, or half a one occasionaly if Iv got some and just cant sleep, half dosnt effect me the next day but can help me drop off, anyway despite everyone saying they can definatly get them there actually comparitavly hard to come by compared to Charlie or dope.
  • Options
    How long does it take for physical withdrawal to kick in?
    I know it depends on the person but I mean as an average figure.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Uprising wrote:
    How long does it take for physical withdrawal to kick in?
    I know it depends on the person but I mean as an average figure.

This page on Erowid should answer many of your questions. You need be careful with pharms, particularly if you mix them with alcohol. I hope you have some good mates around when you do this, to keep an eye on each other...
  • Options
    Get off them shite an dsniff a load of coke.

Seriously, cocaine is where it's at.
  • Options
    Been getting coked up the last few weeks on fridays but its too expensive for a short buzz like that, for a good night on it you need more than a gram easily.
    It's a good buzz but not worth the money at all, plus I hate snorting coz of all the shit in you're throat the next day. Cokes good on occaision though.
  • Options
    yummy .. but as the man said a gram is of little use .. 3 or 4 grams for a couple of people and its all good!
  • Options
    A good gram for yourslf and you'r flying.
  • Options
    Yeah and it's wicked at the time but its the amount of money that goes up your nose that takes the piss
  • Options
    Uprising wrote:
    Been getting coked up the last few weeks on fridays but its too expensive for a short buzz like that, for a good night on it you need more than a gram easily.
    It's a good buzz but not worth the money at all, plus I hate snorting coz of all the shit in you're throat the next day. Cokes good on occaision though.

shouldnt fuck your throat or nose mate, a gram easily gets me through a night.

i've had shit stuff before though.

had some right legendary nights on coke.
  • Options
    I probably get shit coke coz I'm not really that into it n only know small time divvy dealers who know fuck all really.

Not that keen on stims full stop recently... been having some good nights on downers/mild opiates n enjoying getting pissed and stoned. I just wish coke was cheaper, or I could get top gear but ah well.
  • Options
    They sound like the valium me and my friend did a couple of weeks back. Which were 10ml a pill. I did 10 and the next 3 days were a blur, while my friend did 25 and he was full on tripping.

But I guess it depends on weight, metabalism etc. like all drugs. Just be carefull.
  • Options
    Lyco wrote:
    while my friend did 25 and he was full on tripping.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    the word bollox comes to mind.