Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

First Time

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok here's the background. Im 19, bi sexual and have only ever had experiences with girls. I now have a boyfriend and when it comes to guys im a virgin.

How much does it hurt the first time you do it with a guy as im really worried he wont be able to get it in as I cant handle pain too well. Ive had girls use dildos on me before but it got to a certain stage (and not very far i might add) and it was really really painful.

and so im worried about what it will be like with my first time with a guy.

Thanks in advance everyone.

Comments

• Options
    Well for me, it wasn't painfull.

Try not to worry about it because it might put you off, and if you're not comfortable and if you tense up, it will hurt.

just relax and go with the flow....you'll realise after that there wasn't much to worry about.
  • Options
    The first time is rarely a pleasant experience for anybody ... it gets easier and better with time and experience ... just make sure he spends a lot of time with foreplay to ensure you are relaxed, suitably turned on and well lubricated ... and make sure you feel you are absolutely ready for it - you don't have to do anything you don't want to do.
  • Options
    for me it was really painful, but the person i was with understood this and we took our time. you need to make sure you're relaxed and er, moist enough.