Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

how to deal?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive just had a fight with one of my good mates!! we've just been round at another guys house playing some PS2 and he got worked up and started swearing at me etc... then he got in my face and said "aaa you shit yourself dint ya!!" so i stood up (im a lot bigger than him) pushed him down on the settee and started shouting DO I LOOK SCARED!!! really angry like, i think i quite scared him, he was quiet for the rest of the night, thing is he goes over the top all the time like this and everyone just ignores it, but i'd had a bad day and couldnt be bothered with it. i dont wanna not be friends with the guy, cos he's normally a top guy, so how do i approach it? do i apologise for how i reacted but let him know he was out of order? wait for him to come to me? what do you think?

Comments

• Options
    I'd not worry.

He might've been scared, but he'll get over it. Sometimes yelling back is the best course of action :)
  • Options
    Haha, men. You are so funny!

Um, I'd apologise and say "Look mate, you know I was kidding yeah?"