Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How long does it take...?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
... to evacuate 317 people from a hospital.

Obviosuly too long judging by this sad story. Some people should be summarily shot.

You can start with the "disappointed" hospital administrator who seem to have forgotten that the patients were his responsibility whilst under the care of his hospital.

There are no insults strong enough IMHO.

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Just showss how muchd of a fucknig joke the usfuckinga is. that is discgraceful, i mean the people in the hospitall are the most needdy of all, they can'tj just fucknig evacuuate themselves can they?

It gets worse all the time wiht more news comigg out.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Just showss how muchd of a fucknig joke the usfuckinga is. that is discgraceful, i mean the people in the hospitall are the most needdy of all, they can'tj just fucknig evacuuate themselves can they?

It gets worse all the time wiht more news comigg out.
    if the place had been full of movie stars it just wouldn't have happened would it.
  • Options
    :( That makes me feel so sad.
  • Options
    if the place had been full of movie stars it just wouldn't have happened would it.

:thumb:

I'm betting that the patients didn't have wealthy families either...
  • Options
    :thumb:

I'm betting that the patients didn't have wealthy families either...
    have you heard the nutcase preaches in their dozens saying it was god venting his fury at such a sinful city ...lets hope they aint quite so nutty cos god must be heading toward washington pretty soon.
  • Options
    have you heard the nutcase preaches in their dozens saying it was god venting his fury at such a sinful city ...lets hope they aint quite so nutty cos god must be heading toward washington pretty soon.

Then why didn;t he floodd amsterdamn then? cos htats full of pot and prostitutets.
  • Options
    gerbil are you pished ?
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Then why didn;t he floodd amsterdamn then? cos htats full of pot and prostitutets.
    cos jesus had long hair a big beard and hung out with prostitutes ...you people know nothing!
  • Options
    cos jesus had long hair a big beard and hung out with prostitutes ...you people know nothing!
    best thing i eever heard was: if jesus werea lvie today, he'd be in a pub dorwning he's sorrows cos we all fucked up!

I think it may be right.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    if jesus werea lvie today, he'd be in a pub dorwning he's sorrows
    that'd be at 'THE OLD WOODEN CROSS' then?
  • Options
    somne should maek a pub calle dthat. with a free abible after 5 dirnks.

good way for the vaticnan to get poeple back?
  • Options
    that'd be at 'THE OLD WOODEN CROSS' then?

Nah he got a hammering the last time he went there..I think he's at the pearly gate now :p
  • Options
    A society is truely judged by the way it treats those at the bottom, America is not a great country.
  • Options
    Luke 13:1-5
    At that time, some people came and reported to Him [that is, Christ] about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices. And He responded to them, "Do you think that these Galileans were more sinful than all Galileans because they suffered these things? No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all perish as well! Or those 18 that the tower in Siloam fell on and killed--do you think they were more sinful than all the people who live in Jerusalem? No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all perish as well!"
  • Options
    Some people should be summarily shot.

You can start with the "disappointed" hospital administrator

Next of the list are these two whom have been charged with negligent homicide. Could get 170 years.

It isn't enough.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Luke 13:1-5
    At that time, some people came and reported to Him [that is, Christ] about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices. And He responded to them, "Do you think that these Galileans were more sinful than all Galileans because they suffered these things? No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all perish as well! Or those 18 that the tower in Siloam fell on and killed--do you think they were more sinful than all the people who live in Jerusalem? No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all perish as well!"

Ah, the faith of fear.

"Repent or die muthafucka, muthafucka repent or die"
  • Options
    What an astonishing misinterpretation.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    What an astonishing misinterpretation.

Well please enlighten me on your interpretation of:

"No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all perish as well!""
  • Options
    I see, selective quoting. That's really worth my attention...

I was responding to the point rolly brought up, about some claims that New Orleans was wiped off the planet because it was more sinful than anywhere else. Jesus made it very clear that that was never the case, and that everyone was equally sinful.

Personally I find it offensive that you think I'm weak and stupid enough to repent through fear only.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:

I was responding to the point rolly brought up, about some claims that New Orleans was wiped off the planet because it was more sinful than anywhere else. Jesus made it very clear that that was never the case, and that everyone was equally sinful.

Personally I find it offensive that you think I'm weak and stupid enough to repent through fear only.

Yea but only a few people believe in that sort of stuff i.e.scriptures..religion has no place in politics mate
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:

There's no selective quoting there. The entire passage talks about repenting or perishing.

Yeah, original sin, it's a right cunt.

You can take offence at things i've not implied as much as you like.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Yea but only a few people believe in that sort of stuff i.e.scriptures..religion has no place in politics mate
    Whatever, Rolly brought it in, I provided the scripture that firmly and without discussion pulls the rug from under the feet of the kind of person who would even begin to point the finger at Sept 11th, the tsunami, rwanda, rape victims, new orleans and say "it was because they are more sinful".
  • Options
    Yeah, original sin, it's a right cunt.

Not sure he means original sin, more that we have all carried out sinful acts. The passage quote suggests that we all have sin, so if something bad happens to us it is not because of our sin.

I'd say the explanation is fairly clear.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Whatever, Rolly brought it in, I provided the scripture that firmly and without discussion pulls the rug from under the feet of the kind of person who would even begin to point the finger at Sept 11th, the tsunami, rwanda, rape victims, new orleans and say "it was because they are more sinful".

:confused:

What the scripture has divine right over us all or something?
  • Options
    Not sure he means original sin, more that we have all carried out sinful acts. The passage quote suggests that we all have sin, so if something bad happens to us it is not because of our sin.

I'd say the explanation is fairly clear.

Original sin gives us a healthy amount of sin points from the off. Is the suggestion that sin doesn't work on a sliding scale but instead works on binary principal of sin or not sin? Since we were all in the "sin" category from the start and hence are then subjected to all the problems associated with sin, does this mean that using the binary system we're all on a level playing field?

Also, is it possible to repent original sin?
  • Options
    Yes, that's exactly it.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Yes, that's exactly it.
    your wasting your time my dear ...pearls before swine and all that.
  • Options
    Yuh, I feel that way tbh. But, all powerful God, so I can't exactly give up can I?
  • Options
    Any cunt who suggests cities like New Orleans or London have simply suffered a punishment from God because of their sinful ways and/or tolerance of homosexuality (like those behind the charming godhatesfags.com website claim) should be put against a wall and fucking shot.

To hell with "freedom of expression" in cases like this. Such cunts don't have a right of expression.
  • Options
    your wasting your time my dear ...pearls before swine and all that.

Don't patronise me.