Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

guy advice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
me and this guy friend who goes to my college have bin txting each other ova summer bout feelings and graphic things. Im going bk to college tomorrow and we both want to get together and kiss and touch. except sex as we r not ready yet but iwant him to finger me how would he do it as im new to this thing .can he go soft and then all out- hard and fast what does he do with his fingers. what is fisting?? he says he wants me to be wet. what other foreplay moves can we both do to each other. anyone please help as i really want to be pleasured!
i need to feel really turned on as i havent hasd this feeling before and its really good

Comments

• Options
    I thought he'd already fingered you?
  • Options
    ;[ why are 3 threads needed for this?
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    ;[ why are 3 threads needed for this?
    My thoughts exactly
  • Options
    Relax! Learning together and communicating is much more fun than trying to make a mechanical action out of it. Any touches will feel good if you are with the right person. All senses will be in high gear; touch, vision, taste, sound and smell. It's all new and it's all good. Relax, take your time and have fun.
  • Options
    Old thread canon.