Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

need advice...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi me and my guy mate whos same age as me we both go to same college and in same tutor. ova summer we have been txting each other bout feelings and stuff. We have both got together and kissed and fingered whichb was amazing as it was my first time. I want hime to go down on me would i be at risk of any infections and how would i protect myself against these
and what does a boy mean wen he says he wants you wet??
Cos we both dont want full sex at the moment as we r not ready for it yet wot other things could we do to spice things up a bit considering its a small space and he lives quite far from me. The longested hes fingered me was for 2 hrs is this normal for him to do it this long im not complaining as he was v good and made me orgasm loads.
sorry this is bit graphic but i need advice
thanks
:love:

Comments

• Options
    Risk of infection during oral sex is quite low if a guy is giving you head. Just make sure he hasn't got any coldsores around his mouth or anything. You can make what's called a 'Dental Dam' by slicing open a condom horizontally and speading open the latex.

'Getting you wet' means you're well lubricated. It happens when you get turned on, so he obviously wants you to be really turned on by him.

When it comes to sex etc, there's no such thing as 'normal' as long as it's safe, consenting etc and you're enjoying it, it can only be good.

You might want to look here for sex alternatives and ideas
  • Options
    yes even when im txting him he makes me feel v horny and he even gets me wet then. Thanks for the tips and advice ne one got ne more that would be thankful.