Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Does Primark Sell School Uniform?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I need to get a cheap school uniform outfit for my uni school disco. Anyone know if Primark is any good for this? Saw some really cool, kinky ones in Harmony :) but at £40 upwards i dont think so! Not for this anyway...

Comments

• Options
    they sell like white shirts and black trousers/skirts.....so kind of, if thats what you mean...
  • Options
    Resorted to looking online for the moment...All the slightly kinky ones seem to be about at least £30 - £40
  • Options
    These seem the most popular ones...which you reckon?
  • Options
    Fairy wrote:
    These seem the most popular ones...which you reckon?

have you ever seen a school uniform like any of those before though? they don't look very school uniform-esque to me.

just get a plain white fitted shirt from somewhere and a short black skirt or something and wear with an old school tie.
  • Options
    have you ever seen a school uniform like any of those before though? they don't look very school uniform-esque to me.

just get a plain white fitted shirt from somewhere and a short black skirt or something and wear with an old school tie.

Well i guess they are the more kinky/entertaining side of school uniform i guess you could say ;)
  • Options
    Fairy wrote:
    Well i guess they are the more kinky/entertaining side of school uniform i guess you could say ;)

they don't look kinky to me. :confused:
  • Options
    ive never seen a school uniform like those before.
  • Options
    lol they are just off a sex shop uniform section
  • Options
    well if i was choosing id prob go for the first one.. but i just went to asda, bought a kids white shirt and wore it with a black skirt and an old tie :thumb:
  • Options
    Yup - school uniform has got to be one of the easiest fancy dress costumes. Just get a white shirt (tie it up if you wanna be "kinky"), a short skirt and some long socks. Im sure you can borrow a tie from somewhere. You could go for some pigtails in your hair and maybe some "freckles" too. Easy peasy :)
  • Options
    Charity shops.
  • Options
    Asda does white shirts for about £3.50
  • Options
    Yeah try asda or somewhere if you want it cheap. If you want a kinky one go for the first.