Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

When A Fuck Buddy Contacts You Again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Had one a little while back. Well we sort of dated a bit too. I decided i had had enough so stopped contacting him then a few weeks ago out of the blue he texted me. I ignored him. Again today i got the same text. He obviously thought i hadnt recieved it. So i ended up replying as i was bored and talking loads of bullshit :) He must be pretty stupid! I would have thought he would have caught on to the fact that im not interested anymore. Guess he thought maybe it was worth a try again!

Comments

• Options
    its not strictly a fuck buddy if you dated and stuff, the poor lad probably thought you were interested, which is perfectly normal if you are going on dates and sleeping together. this is why a lot of people cant handle fuck buddy relationships, ive had a lot of experience in this field.
  • Options
    He texted me completely out of the blue though about a month after i had only seen him about four times.
  • Options
    probably testing the water, appears the guy likes you, or he was drunk, i text everyone when im drunk
  • Options
    Yeah maybe. Thing is whatever we had together was a bit odd in a way and id just come out of relationship. It was all a bit confusing and he was very much into himself. Was kinda fun though. I decided to get out before it got messier. Maybe he was just a bit shy in a way, couldnt work him out. Maybe i did misunderstand him and was a bit of a bitch in the end...ooops! Well i wont be mean anyway.
  • Options
    yeah best way is just to let him know that you are past that time in your life, in the nicest possible way, sure it'll be easier for him to take. these kind of relationships can get messy, i try to avoid them these days.
  • Options
    Yeah i dont generally go in for these type of things, but i just took it as a bit of fun. I guess i just couldnt see myself going out with him oficially in the end. I dont think we have much in common. There was a bit of a language and culture barrier as well. All i could see was some attraction going on! Ill see what he says...
  • Options
    i was kinda meeting this guy back at the beginning of the year - (he has a g/f I aint impressed but he did ALL the chasing and I just wanted fun) we were meeting roughly once a week and having sex for a few months, then a so called mate of mine suspected and got someone to find stuff out about this guy, i wasn't amused cos if I'd done that to him! my life wouldn't be worth living. I told the guy as thought best given his circumstances, he stopped texting purley because of this. Two weeks ago he text me totally outta the blue, we text constant for few days 100 texts in first day and half crazy! i aint heard from him for 10days now and I still dunno what he wanted! ARGH!
  • Options
    I've always wanted a Fuck Buddy...
  • Options
    I might be getting back together with my fuck buddy. We got together 3 and a half years ago and split up 6 months later as it wasn't really working out. We've been fuck buddies ever since. Then a few months ago, I decided enough was enough and that I needed to move on, and he decides that maybe it would be a good idea if we tried again, since we have spent 3 years trying to leave each other and haven't managed it yet...
  • Options
    Well he hasnt said anything! I think he may have taken the hint this time!
  • Options
    Fairy wrote:
    Well he hasnt said anything! I think he may have taken the hint this time!

maybe it was the wielding of that awfully big stick that did the trick
  • Options
    Fairy wrote:
    Yeah i dont generally go in for these type of things, but i just took it as a bit of fun. I guess i just couldnt see myself going out with him oficially in the end. I dont think we have much in common. There was a bit of a language and culture barrier as well. All i could see was some attraction going on! Ill see what he says...

that means sod all in the scheme of things, its not like you have to be attached at the hip is it
  • Options
    Yeah true...didnt say we had to be attached at the hip anyway. Not what i want in this case.