Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

arrogant people

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anybody on here know anybody who's really arrogant?? i do, and i cant understand them. They are always boasting about how perfect/smart/better they are than anyone else they know!!
Just wanted to see is there are other people in the world like this+how do you deal with them???
thanx!

Comments

• Options
    i like to take arrogant people down a peg or 2..
  • Options
    i know what you mean! but some arrogant people are so used to arguing (as people fall out with them alot over their attitude) that it can be quite tricky to do so!
  • Options
    does anybody on here know anybody who's really arrogant?? i do, and i cant understand them. They are always boasting about how perfect/smart/better they are than anyone else they know!!
    Just wanted to see is there are other people in the world like this+how do you deal with them???
    thanx!

Fuck no! And if I did I would make sure i never had to spend time with them again!
  • Options
    Cant stand them! Its great when soemthing embaressing happens to them :)
  • Options
    I know of a couple of people like this. They're also very insecure.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I don't like arrogant people either... But sometimes I think I'm arrogant myself. I try not to be though.
  • Options
    I knew a guy who was really bloody arogant... he fancied me for 3 years and I think I would have quite liked him if he wern't always boasting about stupid things and trying to be one up on everyone... so I never went out with him. Shame, cos I think he was only arogant to cover up insecruities but it still really bugged me.
  • Options
    I've got an arrogant friend who does english lit and gets as, and she thinks shes the bees knees cos of it. So I'm always going on about how in the real world maths, business studies and a 2nd language are always the best ones to have :p whether it's true or not. I said today that a lot of universities werent as picky with english degrees because its a 'smooshy' subject compared to chemistry and physics which are hard work academic subjects.

And she gives a great reaction every time :p. My friend who also does english lit knows when I'm doing it and laughs, yet this friend (the one who does react badly) just doesn't realise and gets really pissed off. :D