Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girls and giving head

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How many males here have been with woman that cannot actually give good head? It seems it's becoming more common, maybe it's the girls I'm with?

Comments

• Options
    No. Maybe it's you.

Your comment on it becoming more common did make me chuckle though.
  • Options
    i used to think i was quite good, and was frequently told so. but my ex boyfriend never seemed to enjoy them as much so now i'm all silly and think i'm rubbish at them. =\
  • Options
    How many males here have been with woman that cannot actually give good head? It seems it's becoming more common, maybe it's the girls I'm with?

Never had a bad blowjob, some are better than others. Whats your definition of good head?
  • Options
    If you're not enjoying it tell her and explain how it would be better. :rolleyes: Every guy is different as well anyways so don't espect a girl to know how to please you straight off anyways. Oh and you guys aint everything at pleasing us girls either btw.
  • Options
    i hate giving head tbh....so im probably crap at it :P
  • Options
    Dinted wrote:
    i hate giving head tbh....so im probably crap at it :P

Girls who love sucking dick give the best gobbles. Obvious but very true.
  • Options
    How can it be bad or good? Anything's better than doing it yourself.
  • Options
    junker wrote:
    How can it be bad or good? Anything's better than doing it yourself.

You can manage to give yourself a blow job???? :eek:
  • Options
    I wish. My arm is starting to go lame.
  • Options
    Maybe you should teach them how to give good head? :p

Seriously, how are women meant to know how it's done if you don't tell them?
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    The 1st that I recieved was terrible, she didnt open her mouth wide enough and cut my penis with her teeth ;(
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    The 1st that I recieved was terrible, she didnt open her mouth wide enough and cut my penis with her teeth ;(
    Ouch!
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    Lmao!

The first time i gave head i hated it. It didnt taste nice, it was boring to do and every 2 mins I would gag cos he would get excited and thrust.

Now I love doing it and have been crowned the blowjob queen.
  • Options
    Never given it coz I am too scared to with my brace. But it comes off a week on monday so maybe my bf is in for a treat.
  • Options
    Chicks need to learn to deep throat and be more imaginative.
  • Options
    o dear god no! what about us people with small mouths and throats?? im not keen on the idea to be honest!
  • Options
    you try deep throating!!!
  • Options
    Guys if you want it done a certain way break your back and do it ya self!

Some girls dont enjoy it, doesnt taste nice, and generally isnt a fun experience so sorry if we dont put 110% into it!

I did it for my ex but now im with my new bf he knows already that it just wont be happening for him. I know heaps of girls like me that refuse to so if i was you i would appreciate the ones taht will!
  • Options

Some girls dont enjoy it, doesnt taste nice, and generally isnt a fun experience so sorry if we dont put 110% into it!

I did it for my ex but now im with my new bf he knows already that it just wont be happening for him. I know heaps of girls like me that refuse to so if i was you i would appreciate the ones taht will!
    haha you kinda hit the nail on the head there for me.....
  • Options
    What? you dont like doing it at all? I love doing it because I have so much control over whats going on. I can make him cum in five mins if I really want or I can draw it out for like half an hour to get him begging me to let him come. If you dont like the taste of it then cover it with something sweet like chocolate sause or strawberry syrup. It'll give you a nice lil treat himat the same time! You dont have to let him come in your mouth, I know I dont personally like that cos it tastes rather ming. But that can be solved with aiming it at him then movin out the way when he's about to come :lol:

You dont need to deep throat to give good head, I know that I wont even dare try it unless I'm with a guy who has a small willy. I mean its not sexy when your gaging on a knob now is it. Nor is puking on said guy.
  • Options
    ~kaz~ wrote:
    Never given it coz I am too scared to with my brace. But it comes off a week on monday so maybe my bf is in for a treat.

you shouldn't be using your teeth though?
  • Options
    Im not keen on the idea. My boyfriend really wants me to do it but i agree with some people on here that it would be boring, although it could also be fun the make him beg!!! lol. might do it for a few mins to get him excited. Does it make any difference if you use a condom while giving head? :confused:
  • Options
    Mrs Thunderstruck gives superb head and trust me, I´ve had a lot of shit head. The first time she did it for me, I was sooooo happy. It restored my faith in women!
  • Options

Can you deep throat?
  • Options
    lol
    Zella wrote:
    What? you dont like doing it at all? I love doing it because I have so much control over whats going on. I can make him cum in five mins if I really want or I can draw it out for like half an hour to get him begging me to let him come. If you dont like the taste of it then cover it with something sweet like chocolate sause or strawberry syrup. It'll give you a nice lil treat himat the same time! You dont have to let him come in your mouth, I know I dont personally like that cos it tastes rather ming. But that can be solved with aiming it at him then movin out the way when he's about to come :lol:

You dont need to deep throat to give good head, I know that I wont even dare try it unless I'm with a guy who has a small willy. I mean its not sexy when your gaging on a knob now is it. Nor is puking on said guy.

LMFAO to that last bit.
    I agree that it sounds pretty gross to be gagging on a knob, and apparently jizz tastes rather salty - though i wouldnt know because like Kaz, i have a brace and im afraid of hurting him >_< and its one of those braces that are on the roof of your mouth so it even if my teeth were no where near him i wouldn't be able to suck without him feeling some discomfort.

And guys complain about girls not deep throating, but i think most guys are pretty shitty at giving head themselves. They suck way to hard on your clit which makes it hurt badly and it gets boring after a while and it takes ages for me to cum with them even when i do tell them what to do/what not to do.
    It may be different with other guys, but i was just giving the opposing view.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    Girls who love sucking dick give the best gobbles. Obvious but very true.

And those who don't like doing it give crap head, obvious but true.
  • Options
    go_away wrote:
    Can you deep throat?

Being a bloke, I´ve never tried but I do know that I can deep-throat a Solero. Cold-as but they´ve gotta be a good 6-7 inches long. Can anyone confirm the exact length and girth of Soleros for me? It would be a huge weight off my mind. I´d do it myself but you don´t get Soleros in Ecuador.
  • Options
    Right now you know you can shove one all the way to the back of your throat, try sucking it off as well and doing an up and down movment, while every now and again ramming it down your wind pipe imitating thrusting movments and see how long it takes you to puke.
  • Options
    Deep throating isn't that difficult as long as you learn to swallow at the right times. The head of a penis gets too sensitive, especially if worked by the tongue alot, whereas a tight ish grip around the base of a penis with ya lips and the moistness of your mouth with the head of a penis hitting the back of your throat gives a much better imitation to sex than what girls generally give for BJ's.

But blow jobs shouldn't be an imitation to sex, it should be different, just guys who say they only like deep throating are purely going for the sex sensation.
  • Options

If you wanna be licked out a certain way, do it yourself and stop moaning about how its not right the way some people do it.