Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

L.A.M.B clothing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
gwen stafani's new clothing range is called LAMB (Love Angel Music Baby).
as seen on this website; http://www.l-a-m-b.com/default.aspx
does anybody know where i can buy it in this country - ive searched but can only find US prices. Or, isn't it available in the uk yet?
thanx

Comments

• Options
    its not really available here yet (according my my best riend whos gwen stefanis biggest fan) but shes bought loads off ebay
  • Options
    OMG. £150 for that wee jacket you could customize yourself?!
  • Options
    :shocking: Those prices. You gotta be kidding me. :yuck:

Ilora x
  • Options
    None of the stuff appears to be that special and for those prices...ouch!
  • Options
    You can only get it online and the moment and if you want to buy it you'll have to save up a hell of a lot of money.

The LAMB label makes me really sad, Gwen Stefani used to live in nothing but charity shop clothes with the occasional bit of designer when they were really doing well but now it's ridiculous. How are fans supposed to afford it? Add to the fact they are all miniscule sizes. Shame on you Gwen. :(
  • Options
    I think that what Gwen's not realised is that there is a huge difference between using pre-bought designer clothes to create your own style (which she is oh so famous for) and actually creating your own style from raw materials (which is what she's attempting with L.A.M.B).

Okay, so she knows what garments look good put together from a rack of clothes made by well established and respected designers, but when it comes to her fashion design skills, she clearly lacks all talent.

Anyone could think up a 'high waisted pencil skirt' but it takes someone with a lot more talent and imagination to actually think up or create something that hasn't been done before or something that you won't see in Selfridges.

I think she takes far too much credit for the clothes she wears.

Ilora x
  • Options
    I've bought quite a few LAMB things.. I don't think that Gwen is purposefully aiming the stuff at her fans, I mean its a totally separate thing to her music. And yeah, the prices are crazy, but I think its good quality stuff. She's also started off a new fashion range called Harajuku Lovers and the stuffs a lot more affordable with that. T shirts cost around 20-30 pounds which is what you'd expect to pay for most designer t shirts anyway. I just guess that LAMB is meant to be a couture sort of thing :/
  • Options
    I've bought quite a few LAMB things.. I don't think that Gwen is purposefully aiming the stuff at her fans, I mean its a totally separate thing to her music. And yeah, the prices are crazy, but I think its good quality stuff. She's also started off a new fashion range called Harajuku Lovers and the stuffs a lot more affordable with that. T shirts cost around 20-30 pounds which is what you'd expect to pay for most designer t shirts anyway. I just guess that LAMB is meant to be a couture sort of thing :/
    Yeah it would make sense...though I do feel that she used her solo album as a springbroad for her clothes...if you listen to a lot of the song's she just happens to drop it in! LOL.

I still love Gwen though, she's kick arse.
  • Options
    Hope this is of use to people looking for LAMB and Harajuku Lovers in the UK http://www.fashionstage.com sells LAMB and Harajuku Lovers