Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

handjob: how do guys like it??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive been with my bf for a while now and hes fingered me and it would be nice to do the same for him. the only problem is, i dont really know how he'll like it. do i do it hard or soft, quick or slowly? and where is the best place to conncentrate on? anyone like to share with me good ways to get a guy off?
thanks, daisychaingirl xxx :angel:

Comments

• Options
    Get him to guide you with his hand at first, you know, sort of with his hand over yours? Then when you get used to it and learn what he likes then have a go on your own
  • Options
    Well I always start off gentle and slow but once he gets really excited he demands harder and faster. The one thing im always aware of is its a sensitive area and Im weary of injuring him so find it hard going harder n faster.

All guys are different. If he wants it faster he will tell you.
  • Options
    Everyone is different.
  • Options
    Every guy is different so the best thing you can do is ask him how he likes it.

I agree the best thing you can do is ask him. After all he will be the expert in that area himself.
  • Options
    if he has foreskin dont pull it down too far ie all the way so it hurts
    i hate it when some one does that to me
    but just be gentle and let him show u how he likes it then work from
    there, also play with his balls too I love that ;)
  • Options
    if he has foreskin dont pull it down too far ie all the way so it hurts
    i hate it when some one does that to me
    but just be gentle and let him show u how he likes it then work from
    there, also play with his balls too I love that ;)

My bf also loves me playing with his balls. he also loves me touching the part between his balls and his bum (dunno what its called) drives him mad though. :)
  • Options
    daisychaingirl:

Surely not THE Daisychain...?
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster

I am sure she was daisychainTHING though ...
  • Options

what do you mean THE daisychain...? its just a name, im not gunna put my real one on here am i.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    what do you mean THE daisychain...? its just a name, im not gunna put my real one on here am i.

There was a poster on here called daisychainthing a while back. However, she has since disappeared.
  • Options
    There was a poster on here called daisychainthing a while back. However, she has since disappeared.

not me, the first time i was on this site ever was about a week ago. i guess its just a common name.
  • Options
    Consider buying some lube. Always helps and makes for a slightly different sensation!
  • Options
    There really isn't a "proper" way to twiddle with the tots. Start off slow and speed it up 'til the soldiers are running free.
  • Options
    Communication is the key!! Have him tell you how he'll like it. Believe me if he's like any other guy i know he won't hesitate in telling you just for the chance that you might do it. Everyone is different so you can't really find a general fact for this question.

Also when it comes to the question of lube or not, you're probably going to need something. My boyfriend and I like making it even more intimate so we throw the lube on the counter and end up using either his spit or mine.
  • Options
    Consider buying some lube. Always helps and makes for a slightly different sensation!

yeah lub is good, try getting the one with the heat/tingly sensation.
  • Options
    Deep Heat?
  • Options
    Ask him to show you how he likes it. Don't be afraid to use a firm grip, start slowly and increase speed. Admiring his cock, enjoy what you are doing always helps. Tell him how horny it makes you to wank him off and urging him to cum will do the trick. Good luck! :thumb:
  • Options
    Starting off slow is a starter, then ask him how he likes it from there.

It's quite a turn off when a girl starts pulling at you like there's no tomorow.
  • Options
    buy some KY jelly, i find my guy likes it better if his member's a bit moist, and then let him guide you. there's other ways besides just him showing you with his hand, that's a good beginning, after that watch his facial experession, and listen to his breathing/sounds as a 'non-hands on' guide.

Every guy, like every girl, is different. So it'd be best to have him show you how he likes it first, with his hand over yours.

Also, don't be afraid to be a little creative with hand jobs. I do this move in hj's where I lightly change my hand movement in the middle of a pump (ie, if my thumb is facing me, then during an upwards move I change without letting go of him so that my thumb is facing him). called 'twisting' which personally i've seen to have quite a good effect... not too much though and be gentle while you do this.

As others have said if he's uncut, make sure you don't pull down all the way, I did once and he almost jumped out of his skin. :(

So yeah, just go with the flow, and let him show you/tell you what he likes best.