Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

forcibily getting compensation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just got screwed over by some off license, have them a tenner, got the change for a fiver instead - the guys not budging, and so 10 minutes my sister went there, said she wants the fiver we didnt get, the guys like 'no' so she just goes and takes another fiver worth of beer as compensation and as the guy grabbed her she slapped him and walked out saying lots of obscenities.....

right or wrong since they refused to listen one bit

Comments

• Options
    right
  • Options
    right........the interesting bit is why'd your sister have to go in there for you? :lol::p
  • Options
    He should have checked the till, we have to do that if that ever happens, Time consuming but then at least your're in no doubt

ETA: Right in principle-but your sister shouldnt have slapped him, she could have been charged
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:
    He should have checked the till, we have to do that if that ever happens, Time consuming but then at least your're in no doubt

ETA: Right in principle-but your sister shouldnt have slapped him, she could have been charged

actually i asked him to do a till check and he said its a waste of time.....

and my sister done it cause im nice and calm about things (normally) and it was my sisters money (i just went to the shop for her whilst she was cooking dinner)
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Right. They tried to do you over, you sought to get what was yours. Luckily you suceeded.