Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Jeans

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where do you buy your jeans from?

I get most of my jeans from New look, I buy the Hula ones and they cost £15 (which is all I can afford atm).

Comments

• Options
    charity shops and tk maxx, mainly. or i make my own.

my favourite pair ever are from a little shop in barcelona, and they're pretty much on their last legs. i'll be gutted when they fall apart.

eta: actually, the nicest pair i've bought in a long time were from H&M kids. they have butterflies on the ass pocket! cuteness.
  • Options
    The maternity section of Asda, comfiest jeans ever, all jeans should have a big comfy stretchy panel in them in my opinion :p
  • Options
    my fav pair of jeans were the chepest ive ever brought
    £12 in the sale from envy! they are tom wolf jeans. baggy but not too baggy! wicked :razz: :razz:
  • Options
    Top Shop.
  • Options
    new look sold me my fave pair, i tried the hula ones but they didnt look right, iv had my fave ones for years!
  • Options
    Dinted wrote:
    new look sold me my fave pair, i tried the hula ones but they didnt look right, iv had my fave ones for years!

Which ones did you get from New Look?
  • Options
    I used to get them from Topshop until about 7 years ago but now i get them from new look. They seem to have the best fit. Did prefer the previous line of jeans to the hula/limbo new stuff though to be honest. I got 3 pairs for under £20 in the sale at new look about 2 years ago and they're only just dying which is good for my jeans :)
    I use all my old moto jeans to ride in as it doesn't matter if they get trashed now.
  • Options
    i dunno what style they are, they are light blue, fit nice and snug, although im losing weight i think so they are getting a lil big lol
  • Options
    Primark or TK Maxx or Asda :)
  • Options
    I never like the way the jeans from Primark fit.
  • Options
    at the moment i live in a pair of french connection jeans i got from tkmaxx for £17. they're so comfy and they're not tight fitting on the bum which is strange for me!

i also have a pair of miss sixty jeans but i find they gape at the bum. the rest of my 5 ish pairs of jeans are from topshop but i also have a pair of tom wolfe jeans.
  • Options
    Most of mine are from topshop/topman, but i also have some from new look, tesco and primark. i've got about 12 pairs but probabley only wear 5 regulary
  • Options
    Next. All four pairs of my jeans are from Next. Next and Topshop are the only shops with jeans that will fit me. I just never have enough money for new jeans. The ones I have atm...they've all been bought since April.
  • Options
    Jeans

River Island fit me well, I find cheaper supermarket jeans & primark don't fit very well and simply "hang", so they dont flatter me at all. that said, supermarkets and primark are fab for cheap tops and jumpers and coats :D
  • Options
    I have jeans from everywhere. New look, topshop, Gap, diesel, tescos,
  • Options
    I got my Fave pair from Dorothy Perkins, and my Fave Denim skirt too
  • Options
    i only buy jeans from diesel or miss sixty because they fit me the best.
  • Options
    i find jean buying a bugger

either the waist is too high, they are stretchy, or not long enough, or too tight at the bottom, or saggy around the bum...etc

the ones i have so far are from Mk1 and bay
  • Options
    Ive got jeans from everywhere. The ones that fit the bext are Miss Sixty, but ive got a few pairs from Next, Pilot, New Look, Bay etc.

One place i find a pain in the arse to get good fitting jeans from is Topshop.
  • Options
    Used to be Topshop but now my legs are a stupid inbetween length of 31", neither 30 or 32 which they do. I don't look River Island jeans as they all have odd patterns/holes in them, and I haven't found any Levi jeans which I like either. Am looking to Lee for help! Jean buying is a pain; I always look at wash colour, where the pockets rest on your bum, if the back of the waist gapes, and leg length.
  • Options
    All mine are from next or Eisenegger at the moment.
  • Options
    Franki - you can get long jeans from Mango - they come up really stupidly long I can't belive anyone any shorter than me buys them ever - they are also cheap as well at £25 ish.

However i normally go to proper jeans shops to get mine because that way you can get the right (and left) Leg size and waist size as well. I'm a 30/31 waist and a 34 leg which means even long jeans from topshop seem to be too short or I have to buy a size 16 or 14 which just fall down permenttly in order to get the right lenght. Pahhh at least if your short you can take trousers up
  • Options
    I find it hard to get jeans to fit my leg. They are either too short or too long.
  • Options
    My jeans are mostly TopShop. They size their jeans smaller so I can get into a size 12 which makes me feel happy. But my favourite jeans I got in TKMaxx for about £13. I don't know the brand name but they are so lovely and comfy. Unfortunatley I've lost weight so I have to pretty much tie a belt round my waist three times to make them not fall down.
  • Options
    i got some kool ones today from topshop they are mooch boy jeans!!! very kool, comfy and omg they fit really well!!!
    and they do a 34" leg in topshop!i saw some today!