Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

help?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Dont know what to do, my other halfs stopped wanting to sleep with me.
We've been toget her over a year and he moved in with myself and 'rents, In the last few months he's not so much as pas' kissed me. its hurting alot and he wont talk to me and tell me why. He's said a few times he's not happy about having sex while my mum and dad are there but they go out a bit. its getting me down because im begining to feel like he doesnt love me. He's also been going on faceparty a lot and delteding my history on my computer.
He says he loves me and wouldnt leave me but the r'ships one sided!!

Help?

Comments

• Options
    communicaton is the key to a good relationship, but blokes are notoriously crap at that bit of it. (I most certainly am.)

you need to try and encourage him to talk to you about what's wrong...
  • Options
    perhaps he really does feel uncomfortable having sex while your parent/s are around. i was never allowed to stop at my ex's ( :crying: ) so when we did have sex while she was in, i felt i couldn't relax 'cause she was the type to come upstairs and knock, wanting him for something or other.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    perhaps he really does feel uncomfortable having sex while your parent/s are around. i was never allowed to stop at my ex's ( :crying: ) so when we did have sex while she was in, i felt i couldn't relax 'cause she was the type to come upstairs and knock, wanting him for something or other.

*nods*

It is an awkward situation to be in. The thought of sex with the parents downstairs isn't fun :(

However, I would talk to him about this. Find out why he has gone off sex and see if it is something you can rectify together. There is no point in speculating.
  • Options
    *nods*

It is an awkward situation to be in. The thought of sex with the parents downstairs isn't fun :(

However, I would talk to him about this. Find out why he has gone off sex and see if it is something you can rectify together. There is no point in speculating.

he was allowed at my house, so it was never a problem there. :no: