Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

sexual pleasure

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, on saturday a guy i really like went down on my and gave me oral sex. The problem is tht although it felt nice, the earth didnt exactly move, it just felt nice. He used his fingers and tongue but i didnt get tht excited for some reason.
Do u think its because its my first time?
I really like him and find him really sexy so i cant understand it, i gave him a blowjob and i enjoyed seeing him get excited, i seem to get more pleasure frm tht.
Is this normal?

Comments

• Options
    well from your thread I'd say you haven't had much experience..... so stick with it, you will enjoy, perhaps he's not much good at it. Don't feel the need to be an expert straight away.. :p its the finding out thats nice!! :yes:
  • Options
    You need to relax into it. If your minds elsewhere you wont enjoy it.

Appreciate how it feels and dont expect it to be different. If you've had high expectations it probably was dissapointing.

From my experience it normally depends on the guy doing it!
  • Options
    hm, how old are you btw?
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    hm, how old are you btw?
    She said she was 18 in another thread, so i'd go with that
  • Options
    Silverberg wrote:
    She said she was 18 in another thread, so i'd go with that
    ok i didnt see
  • Options
    If you're a novice you won't be as relaxed, and being relaxed with your partner is central to enjoying any aspect of sex.

There is also a good chance that if your partner is a novice then he simply isn't very good at oral. LIcking up and down with no variation will not set the earth moving for many women.
  • Options
    thanks everyone for the advice, im not very experienced at all but he is, maybe i wasnt tht relaxed cause i was a little nervous so it probably is that.
    Oh yeh im 18 by the way ballerina.
  • Options
    ok i just wanted to check you weren't some 12 year old letting guys have their way with you
  • Options
    Might also be that he hasn't yet learned what you like - first few times my boyfriend went down on me it actually hurt a bit because his ex liked it a lot harder than I do. With a bit of practice I'm sure he'll get the hang of it!
  • Options
    don't worry. it takes practice to know what people like. what works for one person might not work for another. chances are, it'll get better as you both learn what you like.
  • Options
    Don't worry, it's common for people (blokes too) not to enjoy the first time with someone new all that, but if this guy is longer term (ie your boyfriend) and you intend on doing this again it will get better!

I'm very good at oral sex (so I'm told) and it still took me 2 or 3 times with me latest g/f to get her to cum. All about feeling comfortable with the situation and the person etc.
  • Options
    Just discreetly let him know where feels nice. While hes down there slide a finger down and give yourself a rub where it feels good. It will turn him on more to see you do it and when you take your hand away he will work on the area as he would have seen the effects its had on you. Help the guy out a little and you will both benefit. Let him know what u like.

If a girl has been giving a hand job I have given it a few strokes with my hand over hers if shes not been stroking it the way i like, never tell anyone they are not doing something right just discreetly put them back on the right track. She feels better and I get more pleasure that way. Most girls can give head but im amazed how many have no idea how to give a good handjob without a little help.

If we show each other want we need a better time can be had by all.