Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Patjologist who examined shot Brazilian up on misconduct charge

Story.

It's an unrelated incident, but the whole thing smacks of "smear campaign" to me.

Admittedly I don't know the facts of the original campaign, but the timing does seem rather...careful.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kermit wrote:
    It's an unrelated incident, but the whole thing smacks of "smear campaign" to me.

Admittedly I don't know the facts of the original campaign, but the timing does seem rather...careful.

Not sure how relevant it would be though. Whether or not the pathologist is corrupt doesn't alter what happened before he got involved.

I don't think that there is likely to be much dispute that the Brazillian was shot dead by armed officers...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not sure how relevant it would be though. Whether or not the pathologist is corrupt doesn't alter what happened before he got involved.

I don't think that there is likely to be much dispute that the Brazillian was shot dead by armed officers...

I agree - I don't think anyone is disputing that he was shot repeatedly at close range. What they are debating is what led him to be shot and who was to blame for that.