Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Foreskin retracting.......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Mainly for the guys -

Im wondering for those not circumsised whether you rretract all the way back when masturbating/ druring sex?

When masturbating I dont because it just feels better and kind of uncomfortable if I do. Like the end is dry I guess or something but Ive never heard this problem mentioned.
Hence when a girl does it it can be quite uncomfortable and painful and Ive ended up with like sores in the past from it.

During sex it isnt so much of a problem, I guess due to the lubrication in condoms etc but it can still at times be a little uncomfortable. Anyone else have this problem if thats what it is? And how do you deal with it........

Comments

• Options
    If your foreskin is tight and does not retract without pain then you have a problem with it, and need to see a doctor about it.
  • Options
    It retracts fine and easy enough, its just as mentioned above uncomfortable - is this common?
  • Options
    Nop ya perfectly normal from my experience with guys and foreskins.
  • Options
    I read somewhere that when you get an erection the foreskin gets stretched back to reveal the head, although that doesn't happen with me.
  • Options
    Narcotic wrote:
    It retracts fine and easy enough, its just as mentioned above uncomfortable - is this common?

Does it feel uncomfortable as in sensitive? Some guys have a very sensitive glans so its not abnormal ...
  • Options
    mine retracts all the way but when i masturbate, ie lying on my stomach,
    and simulating sex that way i tend to keep the foreskin over the head,
    depends on my mood
  • Options
    Mines nice and loose and moves back and forth freely as it likes. During masturbation or while being given a handjob i prefer it being worked back and forth with the hand doing the work over the foreskin as its pulled back and forth over the head, no lube required with a foreskin!. During oral I like the forskin held back as it feels nicer and more sensitive and there is no friction like a handjob, during sex i usually pull it back before entering then let it do its own thing.
  • Options
    Yeah! I have totally the same problem! I''ve heard a lot of different stuff on the subject. My foreskin doesn't retract when hard either, and when i retract it, it feels somewhat uncomfy. However, if I use a bit of lube then it's ok but still feels way too sensitive. Plus! Because of it I can't come in anyone! :'(.
    And now I'm going to Urology to get the fucking skin cut. I just hope it's less sensitive after it :).
  • Options
    Kazbo wrote:
    Nop ya
    Wot?
  • Options
    I have always wondered if it is only me that feels uncomfortable with my foreskin retracted. Guess I am not alone in the boat :D
  • Options
    I prefer masterbation with the foreskin left forward as normal, it just seems to feel better for me.
  • Options
    OK im sounding really thick here but what is a foreskin? i think i have an idea but not sure if its right :S lol, my boyfriend has never mentioned it to me
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    what do people learn in Sex ed classes these days? =\
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote:
    OK im sounding really thick here but what is a foreskin? i think i have an idea but not sure if its right :S lol, my boyfriend has never mentioned it to me

Why don't you ask him then? And I am sure he will probably have one to show you ... :yes:
  • Options
    When I retracted my foreskin for the first time at around 13 it was rather tight. Also, when the head is covered all the time it remains super sensitive and the skin is rather fragile, much like the inside of your mouth. I started stretching the foreskin and pulling it back as much as possible. When I was around 16 it stayed retracted all the time. You can pull it forward and it will go back by itself. The head is very large making it easier to stay back. Now after remaining uncovered for about 7 years the head is tougher and much less sensitive. Receiving oral sex has never been very pleasurable to me but girls like to do it. Most are too light with their touches and I don't get much out of it.
  • Options
    canon wrote:
    When I retracted my foreskin for the first time at around 13 it was rather tight. Also, when the head is covered all the time it remains super sensitive and the skin is rather fragile, much like the inside of your mouth. I started stretching the foreskin and pulling it back as much as possible. When I was around 16 it stayed retracted all the time. You can pull it forward and it will go back by itself. The head is very large making it easier to stay back. Now after remaining uncovered for about 7 years the head is tougher and much less sensitive. Receiving oral sex has never been very pleasurable to me but girls like to do it. Most are too light with their touches and I don't get much out of it.
    im circumsised i have the same thing. but i love my cock being eaten. ooh baby!
  • Options
    I've not had penatrative sex yet and i'm worried about doing it cos my foreskin doesnt go past the head, it hardly pulls back at all. Does any know if this will stop me having sex, cos can i insert even if my foreskin doesnt go back??

:mad: i hate it i wish it would just go back :banghead:
  • Options
    gang wrote:
    I've not had penatrative sex yet and i'm worried about doing it cos my foreskin doesnt go past the head, it hardly pulls back at all. Does any know if this will stop me having sex, cos can i insert even if my foreskin doesnt go back??

:mad: i hate it i wish it would just go back :banghead:

how old are you? Because it usually doesn't go all the way back until your into your teens.
  • Options
    i'm 16!!!! i hope i dont have to go and get cut
  • Options
    gang wrote:
    i'm 16!!!! i hope i dont have to go and get cut

so is it tight or does it hurt when you try to pull it back or does it simply just not go back because there isnt enough skin?
  • Options
    hmm never thought of not enough skin, is that possible? It just doesnt go back, i dont try and force it too much cos i dont want to damage anything