Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Handjob... help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've been with my fella for well over a year now and I still haven't given him a handjob but I have tried. My wrist gets too sore and I can't carry on.
This morning I tried it again, I went for as long as I could and past that point but I had to give up and we just ended up having sex instead. He also was so ready to cum a number of times but didn't because my wrist got sore and I had to slow down and it went away. My wrist is now so sore that I can't move it without pain shooting up and down my arm.
I need some tips/advice about what I could do to make him cum quicker or to at least last without my wrist/arm feeling like it is about to drop off. I REALLY want to pleasure him the way he can with me.

Comments

• Options
    I don't know a bloke that wouldn't rather have a blow job than a hand job ;)

So a sure fire way to come is to encorporate them together, use your mouth and hand, then if your wrist gets sore just concentrate on the mouth action.
  • Options
    Yep, what beans said. Also listen to your bloke and vary the speed and actions accordingly. You really shouldn't be left with a damaged wrist after wanking him, it sounds like you're probably going too quickly or with too much force.
  • Options
    My bloke is lucky if he gets a handjob because i encounter the same problem.But thats because ive got a minor problem with my joints anyway.
    Personally id go with what beans said,i cant think of any guy that ive been with who would rather have a hand job than a blow job or even sex itself.
    Dont necessarily think of a hand job as a way to make you blokey come perhaps think of it as a prelude to something else?
  • Options
    and i'd go and get your wrists checked out, it could be an RSI which could get a hell of a lot worse left unchecked
  • Options
    If your wrists get sore just stick it in your mouth :thumb:
  • Options
    Ease off on the grip or get some lube on the go:) Should make things less strenuous then.
  • Options
    I know how you feel so when my wrist gets sore I get my boyfriend to help to give my hand a break. Also I play with his balls for a bit (which he really likes) until I can carry on. Solves the problem a treat. Hope my advice helps.