Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Trim Spa

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've just ordered some of this off the net, its the stuff anna nicole smith used to loose all that weight, anyway anybody know anything about it?

Comments

• Options
    Diet pills dont work.
    Healthy diet,regular exercise and PLENTY of water.
    Sure fire way to loose weight.
  • Options
    I've tried that, i go to the gym three times a week and eat healthily, i want something to get rid of that last annoying stone
  • Options
    OK but like ive already said diet pills dont work...All they do is act as a diuretic which gets rid of water weight.
    You can already control your water weight manually by not drinking fizzy juice,coffee/tea,eating sugary foods,manufactured foods,unorganic vegetables etc.
    Diet pills are awful becaus even if you do lose that last stone your hoping for chances are the very next time you eat something a bit on the naughty side or something similar they weight will pile back on again.
    Fucking fad diets thats all they are made popular by false advertising from celebrities.
  • Options
    How over weight do you think you are?
  • Options
    beans wrote:
    How over weight do you think you are?
    i dont think im majorly overweight, id just like to loose a stone, i put on nearly 2 and a half stone over the last year having a very un-active job and various contraceptions have made the weight pile on. i've lost a stone and a half through excerise and eating right but the last stone wont shift