Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Straight hair do's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I often have my hair straight as it looks much more "in control" and frizz free.
However I sometimes get bored with always having it in the same style when it's down.
I have longish blondey v thick hair.
Short of getting it recut, any ideas of different "do's" to make it a bit different day to day?

Comments

• Options
    come on guys! help needed!
  • Options
    lausie wrote:
    I often have my hair straight as it looks much more "in control" and frizz free.
    However I sometimes get bored with always having it in the same style when it's down.
    I have longish blondey v thick hair.
    Short of getting it recut, any ideas of different "do's" to make it a bit different day to day?

Put some mousse into it for a wavey look? A little quiff? French plaits? There are looooooooads you can do.
  • Options
    naah

I meant different straight hairdos, as in different ways to have straight hair like diff ponys etc
    bit of variation
  • Options
    Do a google search for 'straight hair'.

There was really no need to be that abrupt with 1983.
  • Options
  • Options
    i didnt mean it in an abrupt way, i was just correcting her-honest!
  • Options
    ffs, just wear some pigtails or summat.
  • Options
    High pony tail
    Low pony tail
    Pony tail with a piece of hair wrapped round the bobble.
    Any of the above with either all hair back or 2 pieces left out at the front if you dont have a fringe.
    Half up, half down. You can do that with a bobble, a clip, or a hair clasp thingy(the ones with all the prongs on it).
    Half up, half down, and with the half up bit gather it into a pony, twist it and pin it up.
    Get some small clips or kirby grips and clip the sides of your hair back to just behind you ears.
    If your hair is long enough at the front take a fringe sized section of hair, pull it back smooth towards the back of your head so it lies flat over a centre parting and pin it with kirby grips.
    Do the above, and pull it looser and the front(i shove a long make up brush handle through it and tug it upwards a bit) spray with hairspray and set into a quiff-type of thingy.