Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

It's official: Jewish people cannot be terrorists

Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    there is no such thing as terrorism as long as it happens to "them", didn't you know that?
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Duh, he isn't a terrorists because he is Israeli.

They are imune to international laws, didn't you notice? They've only broke them about a few million times.
  • Options
    Actually they are right, he isn't a terrorist.

The wrong judgement was for the case involving the actions of individual arabs, not this case.
  • Options
    How is a Palestinian distraught by the occupation of his country by Israelis who goes and shoots dead several civilians a terrorist, but an Israeli distraught by the partial withdrawal of his country who goes and shoots dead several civilians is not?

It's either both, or neither surely. :confused:
  • Options
    He wasn't a terrorist because the court found no evidence he was in a "group" one guy isn't a terrorist, you have to be in an organisation.

Seems fair enough to me. Fred West wasn't a terrorist either. Good luck getting the Uk govt to pay out for his victims families.

The fuck up is with claiming that the other lot were terrorists.
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    He wasn't a terrorist because the court found no evidence he was in a "group" one guy isn't a terrorist, you have to be in an organisation.

Seems fair enough to me. Fred West wasn't a terrorist either. Good luck getting the Uk govt to pay out for his victims families.

The fuck up is with claiming that the other lot were terrorists.
    Yes, quite. Given that the Israelis are quick to deem anyone a "terrorist", from peaceful demonstrators to 9-year-old boys who throw pebbles at armoured vehicles...
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    How is a Palestinian distraught by the occupation of his country by Israelis who goes and shoots dead several civilians a terrorist, but an Israeli distraught by the partial withdrawal of his country who goes and shoots dead several civilians is not?

It's either both, or neither surely. :confused:

Isn't that what I said?

Neither are terrorists, unless they are part of an organisation looking to get political change through violence...
  • Options
    Oh okay, I get you now...
  • Options
    What constitutes an 'organisation' though?

It may well be that the London bombers were not part of any larger organisation, they just planned informally between themselves....

I would still say they were terrorists though..........
  • Options
    The more pertinent point is that their definition is of 'organisations hostile to Israel' i.e. this seems to indicate an organisation hostile to Palestinians that attacked them could not be classed terrorists........
  • Options
    like the oklahoma bomber was a lone man (i believe) he was a terroist as he set out to put blame on islamic hardcore lot
  • Options
    Toadborg wrote:
    The more pertinent point is that their definition is of 'organisations hostile to Israel' i.e. this seems to indicate an organisation hostile to Palestinians that attacked them could not be classed terrorists........
    That's a very good point...