Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

2 periods in 2 weeks?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok well im currently on cilest. Last week I had a heavy period and week after coming off the pill which was the wednesday I went back on it. Period didnt stop till friday night.

Yesterday evening I started another one. Im still taking the pill but am very confused what has caused this.

One thing that i think is a small possiblilty whilst on a ride at Thorpe Park at the weekend I had a restraint serverly pushed into my stomach along with all my mates. Could this have caused it?

I'm worried as to why ive had a full on period, a break and suddenly whislt still on the pill have another one.

Anyone have any ideas or had the same thing?

Comments

• Options
    You're sure you didn't miss a pill? Because I always start another period even if I only miss one pill.

If not, it's probably best to check it out with your doctor...
  • Options
    Hiya
    There could be loads of reasons why this has happened. If you're concerned it may be best to see your doctor. You could also call the fap for some instant advice over the phone. Here are their details:

Web: www.fpa.org.uk
    Tel: 0845 310 1334

:)
  • Options
    Kate1 wrote:
    Because I always start another period even if I only miss one pill.

Do you normally then have a normal period for your usual amount of time?

Im due to see my boyfriend this weekend and its the last chance we are gonna get alone for a while, Im gutted! :(